English Advance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help me Sam!

+3
Bae Sung-han
Liz
Lee Hye Jin
7 posters

Go down

Help me Sam! Empty Help me Sam!

Post  Lee Hye Jin Fri Apr 11 2008, 10:41

I think I am a badly organized person. I want to do things as planned and I want to keep my belongings as the way they were. I always forget the place where I put my belongings or document. It always happens. I don't want to waste my time to find things any more.

And I really like to learn or do something new and I easily fall into something. However, it doesn't go long. I easily get bored with things I sarted with passion. That is my problem too. Once I was so into how to bake cookies and cakes, which didn't go long. And then I started to learn balloon art, and I started to watch videos related to that on the Internet . Now I really fell into cooking. I know this passion doesn't go long. What am I supposed to do? I really want to stick to one thing I really like.
Lee Hye Jin
Lee Hye Jin
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Help me Sam! Empty Re: Help me Sam!

Post  Liz Fri Apr 11 2008, 11:16

Lee Hye Jin wrote:I think I am a badly organized person. I want to do things as planned and I want to keep my belongings as the way they were. I always forget the place where I put my belongings or document. It always happens. I don't want to waste my time to find things any more.

And I really like to learn or do something new and I easily fall into something. However, it doesn't go long. I easily get bored with things I sarted with passion. That is my problem too. Once I was so into how to bake cookies and cakes, which didn't go long. And then I started to learn balloon art, and I started to watch videos related to that on the Internet . Now I really fell into cooking. I know this passion doesn't go long. What am I supposed to do? I really want to stick to one thing I really like.

Hi, Hyejin.
Actually, I was very surprised to read this. You seem to very organized person! For your forgetfulness, why don't you use organizing boxes? They came to many different shapes like very small one to A4 size organizing boxes.

For your second worry, I think it's not bad at all. You can't see that as your bad point because some people can't find their interests so you are the lucky one.
I have a co-worker who is just like you. Her interests changed very often. At first it was playing the guitar. Then image editing skill and dancing. Nowadays, she's into taking pictures. I thought it wouldn't last for a long time. However, it's been a year! So I think you haven't found your real interest yet. You will find it someday, before then enjoy lots of interests.
Liz
Liz
Flyer
Flyer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bae Sung-han Fri Apr 11 2008, 13:05

Lee Hye Jin wrote:I think I am a badly organized person. I want to do things as planned and I want to keep my belongings as the way they were. I always forget the place where I put my belongings or document. It always happens. I don't want to waste my time to find things any more.

Dear easily giving-up lady
I don't think you're the kind of person you are thinking right now because you will study with us for at least two years. I think you should try to do something with your friends who you love to stay with. And then you and your friends make a future plan together. In the meantime, you should also figure out your details on the plan step by step for smaller goals.
Some posts are also helpful for you to find where you put some items. A little effort make you organise well.
Furthermore, during the process, it is wise for you to say about what your trouble is. And they will help you to achieve your intentional goal then.
Most of all, you must know who you are and you don't have to compare what you'll be done with others'. That means you need your own criteria.
Good luck and have a wonderful weekend.
Best wishes,
Sam
Bae Sung-han
Bae Sung-han
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Hye Jin Mon Apr 14 2008, 06:02

Thank your for your sincere advice.

Like you said I need to find someone else to do something together. Looking bakc on my previous life, most of time I was doing things all by myself. The reason is not I am outcasted, but I'm not so good at talking friends into doing something toghether which they don't like to do. If their reaction is not so good, I give up doing things toghether. I do it all alone.
Thank you again~

Have a nice week!!

I like your family picture. You look very very happy! When can I have that kind of beautiful picture?

I don't think you're the kind of person you are thinking right now because you will study with us for at least two years. I think you should try to do something with your friends who you love to stay with. And then you and your friends make a future plan together. In the meantime, you should also figure out your details on the plan step by step for smaller goals.
Some posts are also helpful for you to find where you put some items. A little effort make you organise well.
Furthermore, during the process, it is wise for you to say about what your trouble is. And they will help you to achieve your intentional goal then.
Most of all, you must know who you are and you don't have to compare what you'll be done with others'. That means you need your own criteria.
Best wishes,
Sam[/quote]
Lee Hye Jin
Lee Hye Jin
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post  bakbann Tue Apr 15 2008, 20:52

Like Liz said, I don't think your quick shift of interest is bad. Actually, I think that's wonderful. Look on the bright side. You could try and will be able to do various things in a short time. There are thousands of things we can do in this complicated world, which is too many to try all of them. My opinion is that it is helpful to be involved as many fields as you can for your future. The more things you try, the more experienced you are. Hope this helped Smile
bakbann
bakbann
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Mi Jin Jeong Wed Apr 16 2008, 09:06

Hi, Hyejin.

I totally understand your situation. Recently, I forget something often such as important appointments and tests. I used to be very careful and deliberate person a few years ago. But these days it happens. For example, I was looking for my watch all around my home. I couldn't find it. And then guess WHERE I did find my watch. On my wrist! Right there!

So I use my cell phone to manage my schedule punctually. It's helpful. Your phone let you know what you need to do.
Try it. ^^

sincerely,
Sam
Mi Jin Jeong
Mi Jin Jeong
Flyer
Flyer

Back to top Go down

Help me Sam! Empty Hey~ ^^*

Post  jihyun Wed Apr 16 2008, 19:30

Dear side- by- side lady ^^

Hey~ I didn't know that you have this kind of problems.(Actually I don't know I can call this "problems")
As someone said you look so organizing person, at first I thought like that. So I was a little bit shocked when
I saw this. At first, I didn't know about your true character but when I start to know you and talk with you,
I could know real you little by litte. You are so funny and good lady. ^^

If you think these are real problem, why don't you do something that fascinate you with your friends as someone recommend? Or, how about enrolling the privite institue for a long time which are needed to master
the learning when you enroll for the first. Most people go to learn something when they get tired of it because they paid the money.^^;;
I sometimes use this way when I do something that I have to do. ^^;;;

As you and I are same age, I know we are forgettable. HAHAHAHA!!
So I always put stuff in the same place. Then I can remember the place where I put something.
Depends on the types or topics, organize your stuff. Then after you use it, put it back to its original places even when there's no time to put it back, spare some time to do it. As time goes by, you will have your
own rule to organize your stuff.

I don't know my advice is helpful. But please keep in mind that everybody has some weaknesses.
But the winner is someone who has positive mind to oneself!! ^^* I know you are positive person and
can change whatever you want to change. Believe in yourself!!! Good luck~ Like a Star @ heaven

p.s. If you don't agree, let's discuss later when we meet in the class ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Razz .

-Heart from Sammmmmmy-
jihyun
jihyun
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Help me Sam! Empty Help me Sam!!

Post  Ryu Jeong A Wed Apr 30 2008, 18:38

I was also surprised to hear that you sometimes forget where you put the items. You look more collected rather than forgetful. In my case, the time I don't remember where I placed certain items is when i am very busy doing too much various work at different places. That makes people really forgetful. I think one of the reasons you are havig tough time finding missing things may be out of too much work. Sometimes don't you put the items here and there absent-mindedly right after finishing each task? If you do, I recommend you that you separate such places as the only desk for documents, keys and glasses on the dressing table, cellpone on the mini table beside your bed and the like. It's very helpful once you are in the habit of keeping them separated.

Secondly, I really envy your unremitting zeal for making hobby. As for me, I have to find my own hobbies in the near futrure but you are trying as many as possible now. So, it's not bad I think, compared to my insensitivity to those activities. I think you may be in the process of finding the most suitable hobby of yourself. So, don't worry too much~~ Good for you^^
Ryu Jeong A
Ryu Jeong A
Flyer
Flyer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bae Sung-han Thu May 01 2008, 09:36

Thanks a lot for complimenting to me.
I Know all will have got married with specail person each. I am also one of them. It was the time for me to meet a special one for lifelong.
And I would like to say about your reply to me.
At least I am the one who is willing to talk to because I like talking and knowing others around me. I think we have not yet discussed before in the class. And if possible, you will get some time with others as well.
I am so grateful for you to share your unfavorable mind or thought about yourself.
I am not talking that the more you can get knowing people around you, the better you are in social relationship. What I would like to tell you is you need a balance with people.
Thanks again and I will see you tongith, or we will talk.^^

="Lee Hye Jin"]Thank your for your sincere advice.

Like you said I need to find someone else to do something together. Looking bakc on my previous life, most of time I was doing things all by myself. The reason is not I am outcasted, but I'm not so good at talking friends into doing something toghether which they don't like to do. If their reaction is not so good, I give up doing things toghether. I do it all alone.
Thank you again~

Have a nice week!!

I like your family picture. You look very very happy! When can I have that kind of beautiful picture?

Best wishes,
Sam[/quote][/quote]
Bae Sung-han
Bae Sung-han
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down