English Advance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Byungkeun's 5th Lesson Plan

3 posters

Go down

Byungkeun's 5th Lesson Plan Empty Byungkeun's 5th Lesson Plan

Post  Byung-keun Son Mon Apr 14 2008, 19:49

I can't post my 5th one on this forum becuase it is too big to do that.
I'm sorry to ask this but please go to my cyworld homepae and check mine.
Appreciate guys!

http://www.cyworld.com/seoulsbk
Byung-keun Son
Byung-keun Son
Mover
Mover

Back to top Go down

Byungkeun's 5th Lesson Plan Empty Re: Byungkeun's 5th Lesson Plan

Post  deep26 Thu Apr 17 2008, 17:56

Hello Very Happy
I like your outline. I think the speaking model of yours. The dialogue itself was interesting to read and it will give students many things to learn, I think. And you covered confusing sounds for most of learners so that they can learn about them and I think it was a good choice.
I think the general objective of your lesson can be "talking about good places for vacation with suggesting the reason for it", as more specific one, I think.
Have a nice day and see you on monday.
deep26
deep26
Flyer
Flyer

Back to top Go down

Byungkeun's 5th Lesson Plan Empty Thank you very much!!

Post  Byung-keun Son Thu Apr 17 2008, 19:31

Thank you very much for giving me such a nice comment! I do know that you are doing excellent job in our class so your complement is quite meaningful to me. I think you pick out a good point. Actually, I was confused when I wrote the general objective because I wanted to include both the method of speaking and contents at the same time. I will think about your suggetion when I revise my work. Thanks again and I hope you don't get too much stress from mid-term exams and you have some good time for the weekend. See you on Monday!
Byung-keun Son
Byung-keun Son
Mover
Mover

Back to top Go down

Post  deep26 Fri Apr 18 2008, 09:57

My pleasure Very Happy
I think I'm not deserved to be a position which can assess my collegues' work but I'm really happy my reply was helpful to you. Smile And I hope we can share many ideas about each other's works and get them as another feedback for us!
Actually, in my first and second assignment, I made some mistake in choosing abjectives and Jason gave me
a feedback about it. Still, it's confusing for me and I think it's one difficult part in organizing lesson outline.
And thank you for your good comments. Have a nice day. Hope you can do well for your exams.
deep26
deep26
Flyer
Flyer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Renshaw Sun Apr 20 2008, 11:52

Byung-keun Son wrote:I can't post my 5th one on this forum becuase it is too big to do that.
I'm sorry to ask this but please go to my cyworld homepae and check mine.
Appreciate guys!

[url=http://www.cyworld.com/seoulsbk
http://www.cyworld.com/seoulsbk[/quote[/url]]

Hi Byung-keun,

This is a very good lesson outline. As Hyun-ae very helpfully suggested, I think the general objective would benefit from more focus specifically on talking about vacation as the theme.

Other than that, I think you've shown an excellent understanding of how to present a good logical speaking lesson that gradually builds up students' ability to produce their own response to the topic. I would have liked to see the stressed syllables in the words section highlighted in some way.

Good work - I think you're getting the hang of how to make good targeted speaking lessons.

Best of luck,

~ Jason

Jason Renshaw
Jason Renshaw
Admin
Admin

http://onlinEnglish.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down