English Advance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My 5th Lesson Outline :-)

2 posters

Go down

My 5th Lesson Outline :-) Empty My 5th Lesson Outline :-)

Post  Abby Yun Fri Apr 18 2008, 07:59

Let's share it. :-)
This is my 5th lesson outline. I hope you can enjoy it and give me good advice ^ ^

http://blog.paran.com/ziorcee/25608552

Good luck to your midterm exams.
Abby Yun
Abby Yun
Mover
Mover

Back to top Go down

My 5th Lesson Outline :-) Empty Re: My 5th Lesson Outline :-)

Post  Abby Yun Fri Apr 18 2008, 08:10

I found that I uproaded twice -_ -;;;
I don't know how to delete it. Please teach me how to delete this one. Embarassed
I'm sorry;;;;
Abby Yun
Abby Yun
Mover
Mover

Back to top Go down

Post  deep26 Fri Apr 18 2008, 10:28

Hello Very Happy Happy birthday to you, again ♥♥
I enjoyed your 5th lesson outline. And I think you chose your theme of input materiall well because I'm sure
many students will like it. and the drill part was interesting and I think it'll be helpful for students to learn the expressions.
I think your noticing section is good in considering the effect for ice-breaking and introducing students naturally to the lesson. But I have one question for you. In your noticing section, I couldn't find any direction which is related to playing the input material for your students. I could only find "making students read the passage chorally." I think this is a somewhat unique way in noticing section. I want to hear some explanation about this Very Happy
See you at Prof.Choi's class, after about 1 hour. Smile
deep26
deep26
Flyer
Flyer

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Yun Sun Apr 20 2008, 16:11

Hi, Hyun-ae

Umm, I forgot to make them practice the model input.............
Thanks for reminding me of the very important part of this lesson plan.
(I mean, this lesson plan is for speaking classes, so I have to make them speak. But, I didn't affraid .....)
I feel little ashemed. Embarassed
Thanks again for your advice :-)

With Love,
Yun, Ji ah

+ After I put the quote, I got a question. As you know, the noticing section is for making them understand the context of the objectives. Is it neccessary to make them practice it in the notice section? I'm not sure of it. We make them practice the objectives in the drill section, right? Anyway, it's better (and one of the most important goal of the speaking lesson) to make them speak more and more. So, of course, it's good to have them practice the input. But, I just wonder how you guys think of it. :-)
Abby Yun
Abby Yun
Mover
Mover

Back to top Go down

Post  deep26 Sun Apr 27 2008, 14:09

Hi, Ji-ah Very Happy Thank you for your lovely reply. And sorry for my late reply....
And I guess you've made a good question to think about, I mean, making students practice sth in noticing section.
In my case, sometimes, I add a procedure which asks students to focus more on detail
expressions in the given dialogue(after a procedure of asking students to focus on overall situation.) I'm not sure it's ok to do like that in organizing a lesson outline, but I think the procedure like that in a noticing part has some relavance to a speaking drill section, I think.
I guess probably everybody has somewhat different ideas. Smile
Midterm exams are finally over.... I guess you have 1 more test but I'm sure you'll do well.
Have a nice weekend and see ya. I love you
deep26
deep26
Flyer
Flyer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down