English Advance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross my fingers for you all!

2 posters

Go down

Cross my fingers for you all! Empty Cross my fingers for you all!

Post  David Sohn Fri Apr 18 2008, 20:12

When I see my buddies these days, almost every one of them are exhausted and tired of cramming for the mid-term. I know for sure that all of you guys in our class have started preparing for your exams already. I know, and we all know, that next week is one of the toughest weeks in every semster we have during our college course and I hope you guys do perfectly well on your each and every tests. I think everyone in this class is smart and feel confident at whatever they do. So, let's cross our fingers for each other and do our best on our exams! God bless. Peace. Smile

Best wishes,

David
David Sohn
David Sohn
Mover
Mover

Back to top Go down

Cross my fingers for you all! Empty Hello David~

Post  Jung namsook Sat Apr 19 2008, 12:44

Thanks for your caring for all the classmates. I'm also the one who is going to be crammed with mid-term exams. I've just done with lesson outline and yet there must be some weaknesses to attract students.

Two presentations are letting me already nervous as well as three tough classes( 20c novel, Reading at English Education and Phonology) are ready to be chase on me. They are not all easygoing classes but I love them very much and I would like to do manage time effectively.

I hope you, as always, do well on the exams.

Namsook!
Jung namsook
Jung namsook
Superstar!
Superstar!

Back to top Go down

Cross my fingers for you all! Empty THX, NUE-NA!

Post  David Sohn Sat Apr 19 2008, 20:19

Well, the impression I always get from you is that you always have the drive and courage to do anything no matter how easy or how hard that might be. To be honest, I'm always impressed. That's why I'm definitely sure that you'll do extraordinarily great on your exams as well as your remaining presentations. So save your worries for later and be proud of yourself! C-Ya!
David Sohn
David Sohn
Mover
Mover

Back to top Go down

Cross my fingers for you all! Empty Re: Cross my fingers for you all!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum