English Advance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello~

5 posters

Go down

Hello~ Empty Hello~

Post  Lee Hye Jin Fri Apr 25 2008, 05:45

Hello Classmates~~

Did you all know the class was canceled? I didn't.

I didn't check my e-mail. So I was one of the students who came to the class yesterday. Actually there were 4 other classmates.

I didn't feel like to go to Daegu because the weather was beautiful and I was so bushed. (I usually don't feel like to skip classes though. )

So I spent my money for gas and toll fee and my precious time in vain.

I had to drive for more than two hours from Pohang to Daegu for nothing. And I drove very fast not to be late for the class. I think maybe there's also a chance to get a ticket for speed. I recognized there was a camera at the moment I passed by it. ㅠㅠ

Do you check e-mail everyday? I don't. Because there are a lot of spams. I just throw away.

Everytime I open my e-mail box, all I have to do is click, click and delete.

So I check the mail box one or twice a week. I should have been more diligent.

ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠ ㅜㅜ ㅜㅜ ^^; ^^;

Professor Jason~~ Would it be possible you send us text message in case of students like me?

Have a nice day!
Lee Hye Jin
Lee Hye Jin
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Hello~ Empty Re: Hello~

Post  Jason Renshaw Fri Apr 25 2008, 08:53

Hi Hyejin,

I'm sorry you made the trip in vain yesterday - especially considering the distance you had to travel.

I sent the email out two days in advance. It's a shame you didn't check it. Please make sure you check your email regularly, as it is the standard way for people to keep in touch globally. I know Koreans do prefer text messages and phone calls, but email should be a standard and convenient way to keep up to speed. I don't have everyone's cell phone numbers, and I do not want to go to those lengths when students SHOULD be able to check their email (if not daily, at least every two days). I was going to post the notice here, but unfortunately not all students visit the forum regularly. There are at least 10 students in the class who haven't visited the forum for more than 2 weeks...

5 out of 40 or so students didn't check their mail... Well, I hope you'll try to do so more regularly in future.

See you next Thursday,

~ Jason
Jason Renshaw
Jason Renshaw
Admin
Admin

http://onlinEnglish.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Hye Jin Fri Apr 25 2008, 10:06

Right. You don't have our numbers.

How STUPID I was.

Thank you for letting me know your situation.

Have a good weekend!
Lee Hye Jin
Lee Hye Jin
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Hello~ Empty ^^

Post  Lee yujin Sun Apr 27 2008, 20:19

Lee Hye Jin wrote:Right. You don't have our numbers.

How STUPID I was.

Thank you for letting me know your situation.

Have a good weekend!

I was also one of the students who didn't check the e-mail
I saw you dissapointed..I also felt really sorry for you..
Maybe we need to check the email more regularly.
But sometimes I forgot to check the email...^^
Lee yujin
Lee yujin
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Bae Sung-han Tue Apr 29 2008, 04:34

Actually, I saved one of students who might be there for class. I called her. She didn't check her email, either. After she got my phone call, she seemed to be happy because she just got another plan to spend her time more valuable with her older sister.

It was a good time staying with my family. They were so happy with me talking and laughing. Thank you for giving us precious time.

Unfortunatley, I got diarrhoea from weekend until yesterday. I skipped two meals yesterday because it. I took some medicine, but it didn't work, so I tried out another way. At least, I think I am thankfully okay righ now.

I will see you tonight^^ Take care.
Bae Sung-han
Bae Sung-han
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Hello~ Empty You saved me...hahaha^^

Post  kim young-ah Tue May 13 2008, 23:18

Thank you again, sung-han!!!!
Thanks to you, I narrowly escaped going to class in vain.
Because of my forgetfulness, I couldn't check my e-mails regularly as you know.^^
Sometimes my father scolds my not checking e-mails...In my case I forgot to check my e-mails....

That day, I drove to the campus and had to do U-turn on the way to the campus.
Anyway, I drove about 10 minutes(two-fifths of the whole way) and came back my house and visited my older sister. That day's off was a precious thing to me, especially after mid term exam. ^^

Bae Sung-han wrote:Actually, I saved one of students who might be there for class. I called her. She didn't check her email, either. After she got my phone call, she seemed to be happy because she just got another plan to spend her time more valuable with her older sister.

It was a good time staying with my family. They were so happy with me talking and laughing. Thank you for giving us precious time.

Unfortunatley, I got diarrhoea from weekend until yesterday. I skipped two meals yesterday because it. I took some medicine, but it didn't work, so I tried out another way. At least, I think I am thankfully okay righ now.

I will see you tonight^^ Take care.
kim young-ah
kim young-ah
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum