English Advance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greeting

2 posters

Go down

Greeting Empty Greeting

Post  Young Sat Mar 15 2008, 05:21

Hello, everyone.

My name is Hee-young, Kim studying English Language and Literature. Actually, I post my introduction last Tuesday, I guess I made a mistake posting. (I'm very poor at using tech.) I have a 5-year-old son and a suppoting husband. I am a working and studying mom. That is why all the classes are valuable for me. Since I have to give up having precious time with my cute son, even doing this kind of working (doing assignment and stuying in person) is valuable,too.

I am happy to study with all of you and professor Jason. This course wiil be a great help for me to teach English speaking now and later.(Probably I can't use what I am studying in public school, thugh. Crying or Very sad ) In my opinion, what makes the class is not the teacher but the students. With passion(I like this word), let's make a live, active class together!!

See you next class.

Love,
Hee-young

[img][/img][img][/img]
Young
Young
Superstar!
Superstar!

Back to top Go down

Greeting Empty Hello Heeyoung

Post  Jueun, Jung Sat Mar 15 2008, 20:32

Hello Heeyoung,

As far as I know, you are one of the most sincere and best moms that I've ever met.
Not many women can do such a great job as you've been doing.
I think you should be proud of yourself a lot more and let other people know what you've got.

By the way, I also like the word, 'passion'. Why don't we fill ourselves with passion for English and make this year memorable?

Have a wonderful weekend and see you next Mon.

~Jueun
Jueun, Jung
Jueun, Jung
Mover
Mover

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum