English Advance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OP1: My deepest fear and greatest hope.

+2
Seyoung Yoon
Cho Jun-woo
6 posters

Go down

OP1: My deepest fear and greatest hope. Empty OP1: My deepest fear and greatest hope.

Post  Cho Jun-woo Mon Mar 17 2008, 15:53

My deepest fear, I didn't think about this subject. However I believe everyone has fear in soneone. Even president or combative sports player. I heard about that the man who has many thing fears to lose something.

First, in my case, I fear to meet new people. It means actually I don't like to meet someone new. I don't know it's fear or something however when I meet someone new I don't know what to talk. Like that situation I become a deaf. Real problem is, but that's not the end. I start to worry about that that how they're think about me. Maybe ther'll think I'm angry. When I become intimate I can speak and talk so much. How can I overcome this?

Second, my greatest hope, I don't know it's magnificent dream. I hope everyone aroud me become rich and healthy. My family, my close friend...Saying like this I don't want you to misunderstand. I'm not kind person. I just want to hear they saying misery and when I'm led into something bed, they can help me. Lastly, I hope me that I never regret someing. After a while, I really don't want to regret about what I've done or I shoud not have done.

Last edited by Jason Renshaw on Sat Mar 22 2008, 20:46; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Subject)
Cho Jun-woo
Cho Jun-woo
Mover
Mover

Back to top Go down

OP1: My deepest fear and greatest hope. Empty How to overcome your fear..

Post  Seyoung Yoon Mon Mar 17 2008, 16:34

Don't be afraid of meeting people!~
They are not so stranger as much as you think!
If you can receive their simple kindness or smile toward them, you would be a wonderful friend of theirs.

Actually...That's very easy way to make friends.. it isn't easy for me too..
Let's make some efforts together and overcome our problems!~
Seyoung Yoon
Seyoung Yoon
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

OP1: My deepest fear and greatest hope. Empty You seem altruistic

Post  Younghee choi Mon Mar 17 2008, 20:04

You are caring for people around you once you get to know them.

To start a relationship....
I agree smile is really a good way of showing your mind.
I am also reserved and reluctant to speak to someone first.
When you smile they'll come to you first.
Younghee choi
Younghee choi
Superstar!
Superstar!

Back to top Go down

OP1: My deepest fear and greatest hope. Empty Re: OP1: My deepest fear and greatest hope.

Post  Inkab Wed Mar 19 2008, 21:28

You must be the Jun, having been sitting in front of me~
During the group work, I was actually concerned about how you feel about me.
Everybody seems to get a bit stressed from a new relationship. It's not just your problem.

Since I've got some information on what kind of person you are, from now on,
I'm not going to misunderstand you and will be more relaxed in other group works.

By the way, I liked the way you get into the conversation without hesitation.

see you~
Inkab
Inkab
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

OP1: My deepest fear and greatest hope. Empty Feedback for Jun-woo

Post  Jason Renshaw Thu Mar 20 2008, 06:06

Hi Jun-woo,

Thanks very much for your journal entry. Fear of meeting new people can be both a fear and a source of excitement at the same time, I think. However, I get the impression that when you do make friends, you are a very loyal and strong companion. I found your "hope" a little hard to follow, because it makes you sound less kind than I think you actually are.

Your writing shows great organization, dealing with the two main issues and leading in to them with a simple but thought-provoking introduction.

Below are some suggestions for language development:

Cho Jun-woo wrote: Question My deepest fear, I didn't think about this subject. However I believe everyone has fear in soneone. Even president or combative sports player. I heard about that the man who has many thing fears to lose something.

First, in my case, I fear to meet new people. It means actually I don't like to meet someone new. Question I don't know it's fear or something however when I meet someone new I don't know what to talk. Like that situation I become a deaf. Real problem is, but that's not the end. I start to worry about that that how they're think about me. Maybe ther'll think I'm angry. When I become intimate I can speak and talk so much. How can I overcome this?

Question Second, my greatest hope, I don't know it's magnificent dream. I hope everyone aroud me become rich and healthy. My family, my close friend...Saying like this I don't want you to misunderstand. I'm not kind person. I just want to hear they saying misery and when I'm led into something bed, they can help me. Lastly, I hope me that I never regret someing. After a while, I really don't want to regret about what I've done or I shoud not have done.

Cool My deepest fear... I haven't thought much about this subject before

Cool I don't know if it's fear or something else, but when I meet someone new I don't know what to talk about

Cool Second, there is my greatest hope. I'm not sure, but it's like a magnificent dream

I hope those suggestions help you and good luck with your next journal entry.

Best of luck,

~ Jason

Jason Renshaw
Jason Renshaw
Admin
Admin

http://onlinEnglish.net

Back to top Go down

OP1: My deepest fear and greatest hope. Empty Re: OP1: My deepest fear and greatest hope.

Post  Ko, Min-Jung Fri Mar 21 2008, 19:56

I am familiar with your name, but I'm sorrry I can't match it with your face. You are like another myself as for your own fear. Why don't you give me an advise when you find a way to overcome your fear?

I almost gave up on my miserable character and accept to live with it. What is different from the past is that I don't blame myself anymore.... Razz
Ko, Min-Jung
Ko, Min-Jung
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down