English Advance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Exam - notice about adapting your lesson plans

3 posters

Go down

Final Exam - notice about adapting your lesson plans Empty Final Exam - notice about adapting your lesson plans

Post  Jason Renshaw Fri May 30 2008, 14:00

Hi students,

Some students have contacted me inquiring whether they can edit their lesson plan at stage 2 of the exam. No doubt some of you want to do this based on the feedback you are receiving from classmates plus some inspiration from some of the other lesson plans you see posted.

I have no objections to you editing and re-submitting the second part of the exam (the lesson plan stage) - in fact, that was kind of what I was hoping some people would like to do, as it shows the value of teacher collaboration and reflective teaching.

If you want to re-do your lesson plan, please keep it in the same thread as your original one, and add it as a new post. DO NOT DELETE OR EDIT OVER YOUR ORIGINAL LESSON PLAN! I will grade the second effort (and not the first one), but I still need to see the original lesson plan to understand and judge the feedback given to you by your classmates.

So please, just hit REPLY in your original thread and add in your new lesson plan (if you want to).

Thanks,

~ Jason

Jason Renshaw
Jason Renshaw
Admin
Admin

http://onlinEnglish.net

Back to top Go down

Final Exam - notice about adapting your lesson plans Empty Thank you for your generosity.

Post  Kim Jin-Young Sun Jun 01 2008, 20:21

Dear, Jason
Thank you for your deep inderstanding of it, and letting me take another chance to give more details. I thought that I was a little impulsive in making plans related to the video.

I want to say that again, "Thank you". Very Happy
Kim Jin-Young
Kim Jin-Young
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Final Exam - notice about adapting your lesson plans Empty Good news to me~

Post  Ryu Jeong A Wed Jun 04 2008, 22:57

Actually I expected the 3rd part of the final would include making my lesson plan sophisticated and concrete. So, I made some room for refining the outline of the second draft for the later time. However, my expectation was beside the mark, and I stll have roughly organized lesson plan posted. If I had known the steps to be taken in advance, I would have designed the plan more precisely. But I've come to know I still have the chance to revise my plan, so after getting some feedback from the peer classmates, I think I have to upload it.
Ryu Jeong A
Ryu Jeong A
Flyer
Flyer

Back to top Go down

Final Exam - notice about adapting your lesson plans Empty Re: Final Exam - notice about adapting your lesson plans

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down