English Advance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Journal 3] the qualities of a good neighbor

4 posters

Go down

[Journal 3] the qualities of a good neighbor Empty [Journal 3] the qualities of a good neighbor

Post  HyejinJeon Sun Jun 08 2008, 19:49

We have been living with other people. They are neighbors. They are very important because nobody can live alone. Sometimes, they are problems in our daily life. Therefore, I think that three qualities of a good neighbor.
. In my opinion, a good neighbor is cooperative. For example, there is a wall between my house and my next door. I do not like the wall because it makes my yard seem smaller. I offered destroying the wall to my neighbor. My neighbor and I can get along with each other more if he or she accepts my offer after explaining advantages to breaking the wall. In addition, the quality of a good neighbor is smiling. When we see a person smile, we get happy. Smiling is a virus. The third quality is being social. People who are social can get along with their neighbors. They invite their neighbors to their home and ask about well-being. Sociability makes people’s relationships go smoothly. There are many qualities of a good neighbor. Among them, I choose cooperation, smiling , and sociability.
HyejinJeon
HyejinJeon
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

[Journal 3] the qualities of a good neighbor Empty Re: [Journal 3] the qualities of a good neighbor

Post  Younghee choi Sun Jun 08 2008, 22:42

Judging from your definition of a good neighbor, I am a bad neighbor.
I never talk to my neighbor and just say hello only when bumping into each other. The reason why I avoid socializing with them is that I don't want to be bothered by them.
In this regard, I am kind of selfish and like to be isolated.
I only apply the three qualities you mentioned to my friends and acquaintances.
It seems that too close relationship with neighborhood can sometimes violate one's privacy.

I wonder if your wall is destroyed or not.
Actually, I like the idea of absence of wall between neighbors.
I've witnessed a wall doesn't play any role of protecting our house from theives.
Younghee choi
Younghee choi
Superstar!
Superstar!

Back to top Go down

[Journal 3] the qualities of a good neighbor Empty Re: [Journal 3] the qualities of a good neighbor

Post  Ji hye Lim Mon Jun 09 2008, 08:55

" A good neighbor is better than a brother far off." as the proverb says.
When our family had some problem, I really felt this is right.
Close neighbors give us big courage when we have some problem.
So,making good relationship with neighbor is very important.
I agree with your conditions of good neighbor. I'll try to be a good neighbor for my neighbor.
Ji hye Lim
Ji hye Lim
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyun a Ji Mon Jun 09 2008, 16:49

You're right! It's too hard to meet good and kind neighborhoods. Because many people lives in apartment, I don't even know who lives in next door. Thanks to your essay, I asked my mom who lives in next door. Very Happy
Hyun a Ji
Hyun a Ji
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down