English Advance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journal 9

3 posters

Go down

Journal 9 Empty Journal 9

Post  Ju-mi,Im Mon Jun 09 2008, 18:07

Journal 9. Working at SAS IN US army

Last year, I worked at SAS in US army. SAS means School Age Service, and through the special program by KNU I came to get the chance. KNU and US army in Daegu have special relationship so there’re many programs such as internship or volunteering related to US army. I think it’s very good way to experience something new, foreign language, cultural things without going abroad. Actually during this semester, I’m joining other programs ‘Friendship Circle’ as a mediator between Korean family and American family in US army.

Children at SAS are from 5 to 10, and after finishing school, they come to SAS. At SAS, I helped them do homework and study and played together.

At first it was difficult to communicate with them because my English is not good. However as time goes by, we came to be used to each other and get closed. Even if it was only for 3 months, I never forget the time.

I strongly recommend you to participate in this kind of programs if you have time.
Ju-mi,Im
Ju-mi,Im
Flyer
Flyer

Back to top Go down

Journal 9 Empty Re: Journal 9

Post  Hyun a Ji Tue Jun 10 2008, 05:28

One of my friends had a chance like you a two years ago. She said she met American family, had a really good time. I wanted to have this kinds of chance. I already gonna graduate from this university. It's so sad I didn' t have good chance like you.
Hyun a Ji
Hyun a Ji
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Journal 9 Empty I envy you

Post  Ji hye Lim Tue Jun 10 2008, 17:35

You always try to experience good prgram by yourself. I want to resemble that kinds of your personality. I regret that I didn't try like you. Embarassed
Ji hye Lim
Ji hye Lim
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Journal 9 Empty Re: Journal 9

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down