English Advance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journal 10

2 posters

Go down

Journal 10 Empty Journal 10

Post  Ju-mi,Im Mon Jun 09 2008, 18:16

Journal 10. Reflection

This is my last essay so I want to reflect myself through this writing. Until now in university, I have learned a lot of things about teaching and learning because I’m in teachers college majoring in French and English education.

The perfect educational environment which complete a small number of student, effective teaching materials.

The classes grouped by students’ level and focused on students.

Good teachers having best teaching ability and good students having autonomy.

They look ideal but to achieve them, we as teachers in the future are studying hard in university. Whenever I think I’ll be a teacher, I become shamed.

Am I trying to do my best?

Am I studying and preparing to be a good teacher?

Am I capable person?

Even in this writing class, I didn’t do my best so there is no advance.

I envy others who advance a lot comparing to the start of this semester and regret not engaging myself hard.

From this summer vacation, based on today’s thought and reflection, I’ll do my best to improve myself for being a worthy teacher.

I want to thank Jason and all class members who encourage me and hope you to have great summer vacation. Thank you a lot again.
Ju-mi,Im
Ju-mi,Im
Flyer
Flyer

Back to top Go down

Journal 10 Empty Re: Journal 10

Post  Ji hye Lim Tue Jun 10 2008, 18:03

I always ask mayself same question like you. " Am I trying to do my best?" I also can't say "Yes". This writing class gave me great chance to improve my poor wirting. But "Am I use this chace entirely?" Answer is "no". I had to made more effort. Then my writing might be developed more than now. And yet, I feel my writing skill is developed greatly than before. Before this class, I even couldn't organize introducation ,body and conclusion.But now, I know big frame of the writing. I could learn many things from this class.
Ji hye Lim
Ji hye Lim
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down