English Advance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journal10 I love coffe

+4
HyejinJeon
Jung namsook
Younghee choi
Ji hye Lim
8 posters

Go down

Journal10 I love coffe Empty Journal10 I love coffe

Post  Ji hye Lim Mon Jun 09 2008, 19:49

I love coffee. I drink coffee very often. When I'm depressed or can't concentrate study, drinking coffee is effective. So during the test period, I drink 4 or 5 cups of coffee.

My mother always worry about drinking too much coffee because of my health. I also want to reduce drinking coffee. Because drinking too much coffee leed me to Caffeinism and give me headacke when I don't drink. And I also heard too much coffee is not good for our bone. There are much sugar in it. So our teeth will be weak easily. Another side effect is that If we drink too much coffee, We can't get deep sleep.

I already know why I must reduce coffe. However, Reduce coffee is really hard. Even during I'm writing this journal, I drink coffee.

Last edited by Ji hye Lim on Tue Jun 10 2008, 16:38; edited 1 time in total
Ji hye Lim
Ji hye Lim
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Journal10 I love coffe Empty Re: Journal10 I love coffe

Post  Younghee choi Mon Jun 09 2008, 21:43

As opposed to your case, I rarely drink coffee because the efficacy of coffee is prominent for me. That is, I am very sensitive to caffeine in that my pulse starts to beat quickly and I feel really excited when I drink coffee. For this reason, I never drink coffee without having a meal. The reason why you depend on coffee too much to awaken yourself is its addictive characteristics. Why don't you try deducting a cup of coffee a day from your regular dose of coffee to reduce drinking coffee gradually?
Younghee choi
Younghee choi
Superstar!
Superstar!

Back to top Go down

Post  Jung namsook Mon Jun 09 2008, 22:33

I also love coffee so much. The first thing I do in the morning is to make some coffee. However, my mother used to tell me not to start with coffee because she never takes caffein first while skipping meals. Moreove I sometime have trouble in digestion. These days I try to cut down on some for my fitness. I'm not sure I can make it, though.
Jung namsook
Jung namsook
Superstar!
Superstar!

Back to top Go down

Journal10 I love coffe Empty I love coffee too.

Post  HyejinJeon Mon Jun 09 2008, 22:55

But we have to be careful of drinking too much coffee. Sometimes it makes me not sleep. I hear that more three cups of coffee is harmful.
After final exam, shall we drink a cup of coffee together? Laughing
HyejinJeon
HyejinJeon
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyun a Ji Mon Jun 09 2008, 23:35

These days, many people like coffee. But it make insomnia because of too much awakening. That's why I'm not sleeping now because I drank up a cup of coffee in the afternoon. Crying or Very sad
Hyun a Ji
Hyun a Ji
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Young Tue Jun 10 2008, 18:51

I became a big fan of coffee. These days, we can taste very delicious coffee from specialty coffee cafeterias. One of my pleasure is having time to talk with friends drinking coffee at the pleasure of studying in KNU. Cafe Latte there is the best coffee that I have ever had.
Young
Young
Superstar!
Superstar!

Back to top Go down

Post  Jongwoo Sat Jun 14 2008, 20:36

I like talking with friends but I don't like to drink coffee at a cafe. That's because it's too expensive not because it doesn't taste right to me. At first, I was surprised that a cup of coffee at cafeteria is worth a meal in Korea. That's why I drink coffee only at home or at a vending machine. Neutral
Jongwoo
Jongwoo
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Journal10 I love coffe Empty I also drink lots of coffee during exam.

Post  Seyoung Yoon Sun Jun 15 2008, 21:04

Actually this semester, I had 4 exams a day. If not that jammed schedule, I drink coffee often expecially mid-term or final-term period. I didn't like coffee, exactly speaking, I hated coffee because whenever I drank coffee, I had a headache until I had been high school students. However some kind of method to wake me up was needed for me during exam period, so I cannot but drinking coffee which I didn't drank at all even the time for SAT preparation. I don't know exactly coffee is really helpful to stand all night. Maybe isn't it similar to placibo effects?
Seyoung Yoon
Seyoung Yoon
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down