English Advance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Journal 7] I love Radio.

5 posters

Go down

[Journal 7] I love Radio. Empty [Journal 7] I love Radio.

Post  HyejinJeon Tue Jun 10 2008, 23:42

Since a high school student, I 've loved the radio. The biggest reason is I could not watch TV. I 've lived for 7 years in dormitory with my friends instead of apart from my parents. Instead of TV, radio was my pleasure. In self-study time, I used to listen to radio, so my teacher got angry. She took away my radio, but it couldn't stop my love toward the radio.

The first reason that I like it is tht I can hear and experience people. Still many people write and send their funny episode and problems that they can't tell others. What people write is always new and fresh. Sometimes it makes me thoughtful and happy. When I have a problem, I can be consoled if someone has same problem. I feel I'm not alone.

Secondly, I can listen to various and good music. Besides, I can encounter new type of music. If a music that I like is listened, I'm happier. That's why I'm looking forward DJ's words. Moreover, DJ usually has a sense of humor and gives me words of comfort. Because I can't see DJ, I try to focus on him/her. At this time, my imagination is more powerful.

Third reason is music, episode, and DJ make one program. If a music is not good, I can hear DJ or episode. Otherwies, If I don't like DJ, I can choose a good music. Like this, I can choose various options.

Last month, my favorite DJ was replaced other DJ. Always I miss him, so I listen to his program again. Now, I am more accustomed to listening to the radio rather than watching TV. I'm trying to find a good radio program. Maybe, the radio will be my treasure.

Last edited by HyejinJeon on Wed Jun 11 2008, 05:18; edited 1 time in total
HyejinJeon
HyejinJeon
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

[Journal 7] I love Radio. Empty Re: [Journal 7] I love Radio.

Post  Ji hye Lim Wed Jun 11 2008, 04:53

Actually, I don't know radio's attraction yet. Around me (include you) , many friends like it. But I prefer wathching TV. Maybe, I become accustom visual medium. I really want to know it's attration. If you find good program, share with me. Razz
Ji hye Lim
Ji hye Lim
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyun a Ji Sat Jun 14 2008, 19:12

I think your favorite DJ was sung si-kyung, right? Very Happy I also really like to listen radio. Radio makes us think lots of imagination. It's so sad new DJ Alex is too greasy.
Hyun a Ji
Hyun a Ji
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Jongwoo Sat Jun 14 2008, 20:14

Very Happy I'm glad that we have the same interests on listening to the radio. I often listen to my favorite radio stations like "Date at 2 p.m." or "On a starry night". Letters spoken over the radio make me fun and sometimes I deeply feel sympathy for the letters other users send.
Jongwoo
Jongwoo
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

[Journal 7] I love Radio. Empty One-side interaction.

Post  Seyoung Yoon Mon Jun 16 2008, 00:01

Radio.. That sounds cozy. Like as TV has audience, Radio has listener. Contrary to TV, hearing Radio, people cannot see what's going on inside of station. We just listen to their words and concentrate on their saying. I think that kinds of circumstances makes people more careful while listening to radio. As for me, I'm not interested in radio, but sometimes as I listen to facinating music, radio makes me relax.
Seyoung Yoon
Seyoung Yoon
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down