English Advance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi everybody!

4 posters

Go down

Hi everybody! Empty Hi everybody!

Post  Kat Sun Apr 06 2008, 11:53

Hi,

First of all, sorry for being the last one to introduce myself in this forum!

My name is Katharina (Kat for short) and I am originally from Germany, Hamburg.

I came to Korea around three years ago to study Business Administration at Kyungbook National University. Now I am in my last year of studying. It has been a very interesting time so far and I feel I learned a lot about life and culture in Korea.

I am very interested in traveling and languages, which is one reason, among others, why I took this course even though it does not really have anything to do with my major. Learning English as a second languge is difficult and can be frustrating, even more so when learning English in Middle and High-school, from teachers whose idea of teaching is composed of endless repetition of sentences and grammar exercises, which is rather dull. I guess learning English in a Korean High-school or a German one is not very different when it comes to speaking skills. Therefore I was quite surprised to see that this course focuses on making teaching speaking English not only more fun but also more effective and efficient.

I hope we can all learn something from this course regardless of what our major is or if we ever will become teachers.

Cheers,

Kat
Kat
Kat
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Hi everybody! Empty hey!

Post  David Sohn Sun Apr 06 2008, 13:27

It's nice to see u here, Kat! Well, I think we should participate more in this forum. Anyway, see you in class tomorrow. Don't forget posting up your 4th lesson outline on this forum!
David Sohn
David Sohn
Mover
Mover

Back to top Go down

Hi everybody! Empty I'm glad to be your classmeate again!!

Post  Byung-keun Son Sun Apr 06 2008, 15:05

Welcome to the forum! I resistered eariler than you but I'm a pretty new here too. I'm so impressed by other classmate's participation. kkk...We should boost our participation, Kat!

Well, I hope you had a time to enjoy the beautiful cherry blossomes during the weekend! See you tomorrow at the classroom.
Byung-keun Son
Byung-keun Son
Mover
Mover

Back to top Go down

Hi everybody! Empty Re: Hi everybody!

Post  AmyJun Sun Apr 06 2008, 18:48

Hi! Kat Smile It's glad to meet you at here.
I think we have taken same class on last winter school, the class was 'Business Ethics'.
As he said above, don't forget to post your outline and I really want to see yours too !
see you tomorrow Smile
AmyJun
AmyJun
Flyer
Flyer

Back to top Go down

Hi everybody! Empty Re: Hi everybody!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum