English Advance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journal2

5 posters

Go down

Journal2 Empty Journal2

Post  Ji hye Lim Mon Apr 07 2008, 17:18

Spring

Spring comes everywhere. Spring is my favorite season.

I think that spring is the most beautiful season. KNU campus is also the most beautiful during spring. Around the campus, cherry blossoms come into full bloom and forsythia come into bloom lovely. Many students take a picture several places.

Every plants and flowers revive in spring. According to nature's change, I also get new strength and feel fresh. When bathe in sunshine, I feel simple happy.

Spring also comes with a flutter. It seems that new friends, new meeting, new life will be waiting somewhere.

However, I'm senior sadly so I can't enjoy this moment as much as I want. I can't go on an outing to see the flowers. I must content appreciate near this school. This fact makes me sad.
Ji hye Lim
Ji hye Lim
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Journal2 Empty Re: Journal2

Post  Younghee choi Mon Apr 07 2008, 22:16

I can see your description of spring is very lively and vivid.
As you mentioned many spring flowers, we can enjoy them on campus as well although we don't have much leeway to go out of town.
My favorite spring flower is a daffodile, which I found in front of Kyungsangdae.
Thanks for your lovely journal.
Younghee choi
Younghee choi
Superstar!
Superstar!

Back to top Go down

Journal2 Empty I also like spring.

Post  Hyun a Ji Wed Apr 09 2008, 04:39

I also like spring. Even if you are senior, you can enjoy spring in a short time. Why don't you try? Very Happy
Hyun a Ji
Hyun a Ji
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanghoon Jang Fri Apr 11 2008, 19:10

You should go out to see many flowers even though you are a seniors because sometimes you need to take a rest for your sake. I also like the spring season thanks to amount of things like fresh air, beautiful flowers. However, the weather have been so fluctuated since last week even rainning, right? It make us hardly see the fantastic flowers. I hope that weather would be great to see other flowers which are supposed to come into later.

Best wishes,

Kanghoon
Kanghoon Jang
Kanghoon Jang
Superstar!
Superstar!

Back to top Go down

Post  Ju-mi,Im Sat Apr 12 2008, 09:46

Spring is my favorite season too.
However time flies. After rainning, flowers fell down and campus begins turning green.
Soon middle term exam'll start and we'll have teachter's practicum from the last week of this month. Everything flows too fast, I think.
Thus don't we concentrate on present? Cheer up together!
Ju-mi,Im
Ju-mi,Im
Flyer
Flyer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum