English Advance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OP5 Benefits and limitations of online learning applications

Go down

OP5 Benefits and limitations of online learning applications Empty OP5 Benefits and limitations of online learning applications

Post  Cho Jun-woo Wed May 07 2008, 06:36

Now a days, in Korea many personal computers are spreaded. Various fields of social is using computer and part of education can't be an exception. And using of online lectures are increasing. It may be very useful. However is it really just good for everyone? In my opinion, it has both sides. I believe every good things are having limitation.

First of all, online learning can offer to students various matirials and chances.
Through the computer student can go abroad all over the world. For example they can visit the Louvre or every places in the text. They can get chances to get more real and equality.

Nevertheless, thers is a limitations. Althought, spreading of personal computer is
increasing, somewhere there will exisist poor students who can't get personal computer.This is an evident discrimination. Those students can feel disapoint and incapacity.And social realationship is important element for students. So online learning can causeisolation. They can't get friends and even they don't know how to get friends.

In conclusion, I don't doubt online learning is having both sides. There will be other
reasons and example. We can't avoid online learning and applications. We shoud think about how to use wisely.
Cho Jun-woo
Cho Jun-woo
Mover
Mover

Back to top Go down