English Advance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

here I am..(let me...)

+3
Young
Jung namsook
Kanghoon Jang
7 posters

Go down

here I am..(let me...) Empty here I am..(let me...)

Post  Kanghoon Jang Thu Mar 13 2008, 18:25

Hi everyone! cheers

I am Kanghoon Jang from Management faculty as a senior. I am happy to say I am here!
Basically, I love English so much for some reasons. I usually watch English movies to brush up my English.
English makes me always happy and smile. I have been listening to the Power Englsih broadcasted by EBS for 3years to know English expressions I don't know. It is really useful and helpful so far.

I just want to share my idea of unforgettable memories in my life. I don't know whether you like that or not.
I hope that you like that and can share my ideas too.

I stayed in Kyoto University to join English programs that there are many foreign students coming from other countries for one year. I did not speak English pretty well even Japanese when I was in there first. I was always scared of facing foreign friends and talking to each other in English even Japanese although my objective going there was to brush English up.

Honestly, I wanted to go home after one month because I could not see the value in it. I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life and no idea how exchange student was going to help me figure it out. And here I was spending all of the money my parents had saved up. So, I made the decision to go home after going to Nara which is one of the famous prefectures in Japan as school trip.

That trip made me stay in Japan longer than I expected. When I was in there, we went to Karaoke. People always chose calm and slow music; I thought they didn’t want to show craziness. I wanted to destroy certain atmosphere not to go crazy. That’s why I chose 맨발의 청춘 that I never fail to boom other people up when I sing that song. It turned out that I did a great job. We talked a lot about my problems concerning English in that fantastic night. After that, most of them came over to my room to talk to me and shared about what they did in their countries and who they are.

There have been Regina from Germany who gave me a lot of educations about love and how to live in life, Benjamin from France who always helps me when I had in trouble, and Maxime from Canada who almost every night drank beer together with me to talk about what life is going on. The last one is Joe from Canada who lived together with me 24/7 even though we were not a guy. Thanks to them, I could penetrate into western cultures that I’ve never known and stay in Japan with unforgettable memories.

Many Korean people say that the most important thing is English when we meet foreigners. However I think that the most important things are our personality, understanding, and our sincerity toward them because they know how you are based on your behaviors, words that you usually use, and your facial expressions when you approach to them. If you show them your real things in your mind, you will make extraordinary memories with them. After that, you cannot forget everything connecting to them and you feel reverse culture shock when you go back to your countries if you are the same as me.

When most people go abroad, they usually hang out with same culture’s people because hanging out with those who has different cultures is kidda harder than we expect. Do something and then you will get something you’ve never noticed. Based on my track record, if you have real foreign friends who are really peculiar and different from other people, you will get something I cannot say right now.

This is me.
I don't know how you feel when you read this my kind of essay about friends of mine living other countries.
I definately bet that if you have them like me, you would understand what I mean.

I am really charged for victory of my life with my sincere friends. Let's do something great together regarding anything you want to even that I want to..
you are going to know who I am and how I am in classroom as time goes by also, I am going to try to know how you are and who you are. Let's know each other in rest of our life! santa

Sincerely

Kanghoon Jang
Kanghoon Jang
Kanghoon Jang
Superstar!
Superstar!

Back to top Go down

here I am..(let me...) Empty I am jealous of your voice.

Post  Jung namsook Fri Mar 14 2008, 07:53

Hello kanghoon affraid

Thank you for your message. you would awake me in the previous class we shared last semester. You have quite a poweful voice enough to be alive in a boring class. I think you have lots of advantages in a physical way, such as your height, voice and smile. They will be appealing to many of ladies. I do not know whether or not you have a girl friend. If you don't, you don't have to concern about that much.

I am happy to hear that you are so excited to study English. We already have one thing in common. Besides, I also love EBS programs that I believe would be the only a few achievements our government have accomplished. As you wish, you would wet in English settings all the time.

Have a wonderful weeknd.

Take care,

Namsook
Jung namsook
Jung namsook
Superstar!
Superstar!

Back to top Go down

here I am..(let me...) Empty hahahahaha..

Post  Kanghoon Jang Fri Mar 14 2008, 20:19

sound like that you can set up the meeting for me... hahaha..
could you do that for me.. if you do that, I would be happy~~~~ Razz

Anyway, thank you for your reponse.

take care too!
Kanghoon Jang
Kanghoon Jang
Superstar!
Superstar!

Back to top Go down

here I am..(let me...) Empty Happy to hear your voice and huge gesture,too

Post  Young Sat Mar 15 2008, 05:02

Hi, tall guy.
I really enjoyed your story. (sorry to skip very a little) I understand how you felt for 1 month there. Since you overcame that, now you are who you are. I agree what Namsook mentined in her reply. Your voice was sooooo impressing. Nobody forget your voice after hearing. Moreover, your huge gesture when presentation adds impact to remember you.

With your experience in Japan, you can help others who have hard time with English speaking. You can help me as well.

See you next class.

Best wishes,

Hee-young
Young
Young
Superstar!
Superstar!

Back to top Go down

here I am..(let me...) Empty hahahaha...

Post  Kanghoon Jang Sun Mar 16 2008, 21:38

I think you guys could be in my fan club.. hahahaha..

thank you for the compliments from you guys.. those things make me want to be a better person more!

let's go together on victory of English!! hahaha

lovely,

Kanghoon
Kanghoon Jang
Kanghoon Jang
Superstar!
Superstar!

Back to top Go down

here I am..(let me...) Empty Interesting story^^

Post  Hwan Ki, Kim Wed Mar 19 2008, 15:19

Nice to have class with you, popular guy!!^^
seems like girls in our class are so into you. Cool

I imagine through reading your post that you have many thoughtful friends.
Also, your English is really good.
One of things I felt very difficult was maintaing friendships
especially if we don't get to see much living in different countries.

Hope that you continue tite friendship!
Hwan Ki, Kim
Hwan Ki, Kim
Mover
Mover

Back to top Go down

here I am..(let me...) Empty Hi~

Post  deep26 Thu Mar 20 2008, 18:54

I still remember our group discussion in English Debate class.
You made a wonderful introduction with your story in Japan!(I'm a little bit familiar with this story, I think:) ) I could feel your passion for your life.

I think Power English is useful and fun too! I used to listen to this program too but since I've become lazy, I couldn't do it anymore. T.T

I'm very pleased to meet you again in this class. Let's do our best!
deep26
deep26
Flyer
Flyer

Back to top Go down

here I am..(let me...) Empty I still rememer you too!

Post  Kanghoon Jang Sun Mar 23 2008, 11:56

of course, I remember you!

unfortunately, I don't remember your name. please forgive my terrible memories!

but a good thing that you can give a another chance to remember your name forever!

let me know about that, if you don't mind!

see you in classroom

Lovely,

Kanghoon
Kanghoon Jang
Kanghoon Jang
Superstar!
Superstar!

Back to top Go down

here I am..(let me...) Empty Re: here I am..(let me...)

Post  AmyJun Sun Mar 23 2008, 13:47

Nice to meet you at here my group mate SmileSmile
I jsut have known your story a little bit, but I could get more about you ~
anyway see you tomorrow l0l
AmyJun
AmyJun
Flyer
Flyer

Back to top Go down

here I am..(let me...) Empty ^^

Post  Jeong,HyoJin Fri Apr 04 2008, 19:33

I'm sorry for replying so late.

I totally understand you.
Even though people cannot speak English very well, they can be good friends.
Just feeling, personality, etc. Very Happy

When I was in Germany last summer, one of my friends who comes from Italy is not good at German. Even if her father is German, she didn't learn German.
But I and she could be very good friends, of course until now! Very Happy

Anyway,
I want to go to Japan for studying. Very Happy
You was already there and have many friends from foreign contries you're getting touch with until now. Best friends are really important treasure. Very Happy
I envy you! Very Happy

Have a nice weekend Very Happy
Jeong,HyoJin
Jeong,HyoJin
Flyer
Flyer

Back to top Go down

here I am..(let me...) Empty Re: here I am..(let me...)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum