English Advance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello,everyone!

2 posters

Go down

Hello,everyone! Empty Hello,everyone!

Post  Hyun a Ji Fri Mar 14 2008, 18:53

Dear course members,

Hello, my name is Hyun A, Ji from ethics education. My submajor is English education. I'm senior. But I did teachers practicum in last year.

This time, I want to let you know my likes, dislikes, and my hobbies. I like to travel anywhere. I prefer to travel with my family or friends, but I want to travel alone someday. It'll be a big challenge, but I think it'll give me a lot of fun. I don't like people who make noises in the library, especially when I study for a test. That noises including MP3 sounds and chatting sounds make me disturb from my work.

I also dislike birds, because the flapping sounds made by birds always frighten me. In my free time, I usually watch movies, go shopping with friends or talking with them. And I also like to surf the internet, because it offers me lots of information.

That's all for my brief instruction and I want to know more about you through this class.

Good bye.
Hyun a Ji
Hyun a Ji
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Hello,everyone! Empty Hi~ it's han.

Post  han Mon Mar 24 2008, 21:37

Although I have never missed my classes, could you tell me why I can't recognize you through your picture?

Why don't you upload your pictures not edited by Photoshop. Just kidding.. ^^;;

Actually, I really like to take pictures so that I can handle Photoshop a little bit.

If you want to make your pictures look better, just let me know.. ^^

Please don't hate me because I don't bring my MP3 player into the library. Laughing
han
han
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum