English Advance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know it sounds weird , but I really want to know. :P

2 posters

Go down

I know it sounds weird , but I really want to know. :P Empty I know it sounds weird , but I really want to know. :P

Post  Gloria Kim Mon Mar 17 2008, 21:27

Hello, y'all! Very Happy

I was wondering so bad about this. Actually, I saw some of familiar faces in this class. I mean, I saw some of you in the other classes, before. Probably, we might talk a lot for group project or something.
Since I was one year away from school, I probably lost some memories about you. Sorry for my poor memories.

so the question is...'Is there anybody who took the 지리학의 이해 class in 2005 Spring semester?' The professor was Dr. Hipwell from Ottawa, Canada. Or.........................Is there anybody who took the 초급영어회화 Class with the short-red haired young Canadian female teacher in 2005? She had a small red rose tattoo on her right foot. I know it's a silly question, but if I knew you before, I think I don't need to pretend not to know you anymore. bounce Good student-Teacher relationship is important, and good student-student relationship would be also important. I want to get to know you more.

so please write any information that is matched with above.

Well, hope you all have sweet dreams,
and good luck either on your group work or on your own assignment!
See ya soon.

Gloria
Gloria Kim
Gloria Kim
Mover
Mover

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=513692224

Back to top Go down

I know it sounds weird , but I really want to know. :P Empty Aha..

Post  Jeong,HyoJin Tue Mar 18 2008, 19:02

I hope you'll find her/him ASAP. Very Happy
Jeong,HyoJin
Jeong,HyoJin
Flyer
Flyer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum