English Advance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi there^-^

5 posters

Go down

Hi there^-^ Empty Hi there^-^

Post  deep26 Thu Mar 20 2008, 18:37

Hello everyone^-^

I'm Lee Hyun-ae majoring in English education.
My English name is Jessica.
And I'm junior this year.

I think some people are already familiar with me because they're in the same major with me and also, I was pleased to meet some other people from English Debate class again in this class. I want to make friends with people who are still new to me in this class and also get closer with people who are not new to me!

I laugh a lot, and I think I have quite cheerful character. Sometimes I become shy for strangers, but if closer, I become no more shy. And don't be surprised if my laughing sound sounds strange to you! T.T

I like listening to music very much. My favorite singer is TOY. Do you know TOY? Since when I was in the middle school, TOY has been my favorite. Because I've listened to their music for about 8 years, I have many prescious memories about many songs of TOY. Several days ago, I went to TOY's concert. It was just fantastic. I wonder if anyone who likes TOY in this class...

I've made this introduction quite long... Thanks for reading. Have a nice day and see ya!
deep26
deep26
Flyer
Flyer

Back to top Go down

Hi there^-^ Empty hello there!

Post  Kanghoon Jang Wed Mar 26 2008, 19:47

Hi! I have been trying to find your noticing to repond. It is a good thing that I finally find yours.

I have also known you since last semester but it is kidda hard to say hello every single time. I could have said hello to you (even today). However, there is always som timing to say hello. If I miss it, I don't know what to say to you even other people.

As time goes by, it gets harder to say hello to other people even though you know each other. That is the life going on or I get older? hahahahaha..

Anyway, nice to see you again in classroom. I hope that I can say hello to you next time!

Good nite!
Kanghoon Jang
Kanghoon Jang
Superstar!
Superstar!

Back to top Go down

Hi there^-^ Empty Hi,

Post  Abby Yun Thu Mar 27 2008, 20:04

I'm glad to meet you here, online Smile

I don't think your laugh is strange.
I like your laugh. It makes me laugh with you.
Do not hesitate before you laugh.

See ya:)
Abby Yun
Abby Yun
Mover
Mover

Back to top Go down

Hi there^-^ Empty Re: Hi there^-^

Post  AmyJun Fri Mar 28 2008, 18:55

Hi !
Good to see you Smile
I'm a kind of person as you, I mean if I'm very quiet to strangers, but if I close to them, I totally change.
hahaha Smile

anyway see you in class~
AmyJun
AmyJun
Flyer
Flyer

Back to top Go down

Hi there^-^ Empty Hi Hyunae~

Post  Jung namsook Mon Mar 31 2008, 17:58

I'm namsook and happy to see you here. I've just noticed your interesting intro and I thought you look so cute in the picture. You're a big fan of Toy. I've heard a few songs before; I feel Toy's songs are not secular at all as well as calm and natural. Many of popular songs are far from relaxing and purifing my mind.

I'm so jealous of you 'cause you're so passionate staying in quiet. It's a great potential to do anything. That's why I like you.

Have good night!

Namsook
Jung namsook
Jung namsook
Superstar!
Superstar!

Back to top Go down

Hi there^-^ Empty Re: Hi there^-^

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: