English Advance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3rd lesson outline...

Go down

3rd lesson outline... Empty 3rd lesson outline...

Post  Jason Renshaw Sun Mar 23 2008, 17:49

Hi everybody,

It looks like some people aren't paying attention very well, neither here in the forum nor in the actual class... For the lesson outlines that have been sent to me so far, they are missing all sorts of things.

Please look again at the post near the top of the board menu in this section explaining what to do for your 3rd lesson outline.

Pay especial attention to this information:

For your third lesson outline (Lesson Outline 3), you will need to again choose some of your own material (a passage/dialogue etc from a textbook, or one of your own design - not Boost! Speaking, though). Based on that material you need to:

1) Outline your general lesson objective

2) State your specific skill objectives

3) Demonstrate the "noticing" principle again through your lesson activities/approach

4) Design a speaking drill and explain how you are going to apply it in class

5) Design some enunciation material and activities and explain how they are going to be applied

For points 4 and 5, I expect to actually see speaking drill patterns and enunciation activities documented on paper. They can be the same style or format as the ones you see in Boost!, but they need to be targeted to your specific lesson materials. In addition to that, you need to explain exactly how you are going to use these in activities, and how you are going to create variety, interest and attention to them in the learners.

I am going to grade this lesson outline quite strictly. Please put effort into it, and pay attention to the outlines and tips loaded here in the forum, and the explanations given in class.

Thanks and best of luck,

~ Jason

Jason Renshaw
Jason Renshaw
Admin
Admin

http://onlinEnglish.net

Back to top Go down