English Advance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi. Everyone.

4 posters

Go down

Hi. Everyone. Empty Hi. Everyone.

Post  Choieunsok Sun Mar 09 2008, 12:42

It's the first time to write this section. ^^;
I'm junior in English Education. But I don't have enough English ability in speaking. As you know, I said that the one of major speaking problem is fear. It is also one of my problems. At end of this class, I want to accomplish my object which is speaking well in English.
That is why I took this class. I'm so glad to meet you, and see you next time with smile.

Have a nice day. Very Happy
Choieunsok
Choieunsok
Mover
Mover

Back to top Go down

Hi. Everyone. Empty Re: Hi. Everyone.

Post  Jason Renshaw Sun Mar 09 2008, 13:18

Hi Eunsok,

Thanks for posting your hello message in the forum. It's great to see you here, and I hope this online facility helps you a lot.

I was interested to read what you mentioned about "fear" of speaking. It's the most common reason I hear in Korea for problems with speaking ability in English.

So what exactly do you mean when you say "fear"? Is it fear of making mistakes, fear of not knowing what to say, fear of being misunderstood?

I ask only because one of the key ways to overcome our fears is to first understand exactly what the fear is. Then we can break it down into smaller parts and try to overcome each one.

It's a very relevant topic for teachers to discuss, as I think "fear" will be one of the most important things for you to overcome in your classrooms - both your own fears and those of your students!

I'm interested to hear your thoughts.

Take care,

Jason
Jason Renshaw
Jason Renshaw
Admin
Admin

http://onlinEnglish.net

Back to top Go down

Hi. Everyone. Empty Hi! Eunsok~

Post  han Sun Mar 09 2008, 17:46

How are you.
I'm han. Good to see you. Very Happy
I think you can speak english very well though I dont know you well because you are the first man who wrote something in this section. It needs courage, and it makes us speak english well.
You said that you have a fear to speak english, but your writing is fantastic and perfect.
Therefore, all you have to do is just get rid of you fears to speak english. That' it. cheers
See you in the class. bye~

Han
han
han
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Hi. Everyone. Empty Hi, there!

Post  Gloria Kim Sun Mar 09 2008, 19:37

Good to see you online, here! Smile
I guess you have a pretty strong skill to write in English! Good for you!
At the end of this class, we all probably will accomplish our object with success.

See you tomorrow in the class!
Good night! bounce

Best wishes,
Gloria Kim
Gloria Kim
Gloria Kim
Mover
Mover

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=513692224

Back to top Go down

Hi. Everyone. Empty Re: Hi. Everyone.

Post  Sponsored content