English Advance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson Outline 4 - new extension to Monday April 7

+5
Jeong,HyoJin
Young
AmyJun
Jung namsook
Jason Renshaw
9 posters

Go down

Lesson Outline 4 - new extension to Monday April 7 Empty Lesson Outline 4 - new extension to Monday April 7

Post  Jason Renshaw Thu Apr 03 2008, 13:00

Hi students,

I've had a pretty demanding week, and it hasn't been possible to deliver 1-1 feedback to all of the students in relation to lesson outline 3 in a completely timely manner... My apologies for that.

To be fair, I am extending the deadline for the 4th lesson outline until end of Monday, April 7 (instead of Friday, April 4), so that every student can benefit from my 3rd lesson outline feedback before submitting the 4th. I believe you should have more than enough already (online examples, in-class applications, tips and help) to make this lesson outline, but just to be fair to all concerned I am moving the deadline a couple of days.

Thanks for your understanding,

~ Jason
Jason Renshaw
Jason Renshaw
Admin
Admin

http://onlinEnglish.net

Back to top Go down

Lesson Outline 4 - new extension to Monday April 7 Empty Thank you for your understanding.

Post  Jung namsook Thu Apr 03 2008, 15:40

Thanks again for extention to our 4th lesson outline. I've just rushed up to Gumi to be finished with the lesson out line, I didin't expect so happy news from you, though. It's real surprising happy news; However, I will try my best to do this assignment. It will eventually be my essential base work for my future job. Now I should shore up something urgent.

I'd like to talk about your feedback in Composition skills. I read very carefully today and found what I do need to brush up in my essay. I am very satisfied with your feedback and motivated to do better bearing in mind your advice. It is really helpful. I was so ina hurry when writing under a timed condition. I think I will be able to be less nervous and focus on what I want to convince.

It's a beautiful day. Have a wonderful day with 연아 and Jamy!

Take care,

Namsook
Jung namsook
Jung namsook
Superstar!
Superstar!

Back to top Go down

Lesson Outline 4 - new extension to Monday April 7 Empty Re: Lesson Outline 4 - new extension to Monday April 7

Post  AmyJun Thu Apr 03 2008, 20:06

Wow. It's good to hear that news~
I posted my outline yesterday and got good advice from david,gloria and deep. Also, I thought it is going to be a lack of time to accept the advice and edit my outline, but I need not to be worried anymore Smile
Thank you for extending due date~
AmyJun
AmyJun
Flyer
Flyer

Back to top Go down

Lesson Outline 4 - new extension to Monday April 7 Empty Re: Lesson Outline 4 - new extension to Monday April 7

Post  Young Fri Apr 04 2008, 06:35

I am happy to hear the news. Very Happy
Actually, I was doing Lesson Plan 4. Thanks to the extension, I have time to consider again.
I am grateful for your hard-teaching and caring feedback.
Have a nice weekend!!

Heeyoung flower
Young
Young
Superstar!
Superstar!

Back to top Go down

Lesson Outline 4 - new extension to Monday April 7 Empty Thank you! :D

Post  Jeong,HyoJin Fri Apr 04 2008, 07:19

I'm in Computer room in teaching department building.

While come to uni., I thought about my assignment.
Which dialogue I should use, How I should make the lesson outline.

Anyway, Thank you for giving us more time! Very Happy
I think about my assignment all day long. cyclops
I'll do my best! Very Happy

JINI I love you
Jeong,HyoJin
Jeong,HyoJin
Flyer
Flyer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanghoon Jang Fri Apr 04 2008, 09:44

hahahaha..
everyone looks really happy though.. Surprised
However, I want to finish this one by today. My laziness have been working out these days. It really bothers me. I want to destroy my bad habits this time to get good scores. I am going to push myself to do something great.

Thank you so much Jaosn, I can figure out what I asked you.

Sincerely,

Kanghoon
Kanghoon Jang
Kanghoon Jang
Superstar!
Superstar!

Back to top Go down

Lesson Outline 4 - new extension to Monday April 7 Empty Thank you for your nitice.

Post  han Fri Apr 04 2008, 11:17

I'd read your feedback very carefully and I realized faults. Your feedback was very helpful for me to do my assignment, so I think I can make a better one.

Thank you for giving me happy news about deadline. It's enough time to double-check your feedback and other good student's outlines.

Have a good weekend.

Han
han
han
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Lesson Outline 4 - new extension to Monday April 7 Empty Thanks God! I like you, Jason!!!kkk..

Post  Byung-keun Son Fri Apr 04 2008, 20:05

Thank you so much for the extension!! Yes, I totally agree with your idea!!! ^^...kk
To be honest, today was a deadline for application which I am seeking a internship. I don't used to put my work off to the last moment but today I did because of the internship application and I almost forgot Lesson Plan until I took a shower at 10pm. I think I am just lucky at this time!!

Thank you Jason, and I know this kind of luck will not come everytime!
And have a wonder weekend!(Inclding all the classmate who read this reply!)

Byungkeun
Byung-keun Son
Byung-keun Son
Mover
Mover

Back to top Go down

Lesson Outline 4 - new extension to Monday April 7 Empty Thank you~

Post  Choieunsok Sun Apr 06 2008, 07:41

I had been to busan this weekend, because of my cousin's wedding.
So, I was very worry about that. At that time, I thought I should cancel this appointment. But since you delayed limit of this assignment, and I could go my cousin's wedding. Thank you, Jason.

My cousin and wife.
Lesson Outline 4 - new extension to Monday April 7 54924510

Fae-Beck -> Fae-beck means to make a deep bow and offer her gifts to her parents-in-law
Lesson Outline 4 - new extension to Monday April 7 53356410

Lesson Outline 4 - new extension to Monday April 7 53356411
Choieunsok
Choieunsok
Mover
Mover

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down