English Advance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First lesson outlines - great job everyone!

2 posters

Go down

First lesson outlines - great job everyone! Empty First lesson outlines - great job everyone!

Post  Jason Renshaw Mon Mar 10 2008, 15:56

Hi everyone,

I've been looking over the lesson outlines students have been sending in, and they're really great. While of course there are improvements that can be made, considering this was your first try at this sort of task, I have to say I am very pleasantly surprised by your ability to do this quite well. That makes me excited to think about the lesson outlines you will be able to make over the coming weeks, and how you are going to grow professionally. You are the future for teaching speaking skills in Korea!

So well done everybody and thanks for your outstanding efforts. Working with students like this really motivates the teacher to work harder and harder.

I'll get your lesson outlines back to you by Wednesday (hopefully) along with grades and comments. In the meantime, keep up the fantastic work~!

~ Jason
Jason Renshaw
Jason Renshaw
Admin
Admin

http://onlinEnglish.net

Back to top Go down

First lesson outlines - great job everyone! Empty missed first one!!

Post  Kanghoon Jang Thu Mar 13 2008, 17:57

what a shame!!! I missed your first lovely leture which could have given me a lot of good things... Shocked
Sound great though! I am also happy to join your class. Let's make good things for us together!
Kanghoon Jang
Kanghoon Jang
Superstar!
Superstar!

Back to top Go down