English Advance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help me , Sam.

+5
jihyun
Lee Hye Jin
Nam-suk
kiera
Mi Jin Jeong
9 posters

Go down

Help me , Sam. Empty Help me , Sam.

Post  Mi Jin Jeong Tue Apr 15 2008, 22:29

Hello, Sam.

These days, I feel depressed and gloomy so often. I don't know why I do, but I guess that's because I think too much and complicatedly. There seems to be many things to do in my life and I am not sure I can get over all of those. Sometimes I feel so much pressed and lose my confidence. That's not me... Crying or Very sad
I really want to throw away this unnpleasant sensation from me myself and be back positive mi as soon as possible.

Last edited by Mi Jin Jeong on Wed Apr 16 2008, 06:39; edited 2 times in total
Mi Jin Jeong
Mi Jin Jeong
Flyer
Flyer

Back to top Go down

Help me , Sam. Empty Dear Mi Jin

Post  kiera Wed Apr 16 2008, 06:21

Mi Jin Jeong wrote:Hello, Sam.

These days, I feel depressed and gloomy so often. I don't know why I do, but I guess that's because I think too much and complicately. There seem to be many things to do in my life and I am not sure I can get over all of those. Sometimes I feel so much pressed and lose my confidence. That's not me... Crying or Very sad
I really want to throw away this unnpleasant sensation from me myself and be back positive mi as soon as possible. Laughing

Dear Mi Jin
I am sorry to hear that you are feeling gloomy these days. And I totally understand how suffering it is...
As I myself once experienced that kind of feeling, I think these several tips might be helpful for you.
First, I read books about people who overcome the obstacles in their lives. I mean, I read these books on purpose. By doing this, I can get rid of negatie thoughts about myself and the world around me. In addition, I would be thankful of what I already have.
Secondly, why don't you watch the comedy shows or interesting TV programes during your free time?
Just for a while, try to get rid of all your seriousness from your mind and just laugh. ^^
Well, I hope these would be helpful and useful.

Sincerely,
Sam
kiera
kiera
Mover
Mover

Back to top Go down

Help me , Sam. Empty Re: Help me , Sam.

Post  Mi Jin Jeong Wed Apr 16 2008, 06:38

kiera wrote:

These days, I feel depressed and gloomy so often. I don't know why I do, but I guess that's because I think too much and complicatedly. There seem to be many things to do in my life and I am not sure I can get over all of those. Sometimes I feel so much pressed and lose my confidence. That's not me... Crying or Very sad
I really want to throw away this unnpleasant sensation from me myself and be back positive mi as soon as possible. Laughing

Dear Mi Jin
I am sorry to hear that you are feeling gloomy these days. And I totally understand how suffering it is...
As I myself once experienced that kind of feeling, I think these several tips might be helpful for you.
First, I read books about people who overcome the obstacles in their lives. I mean, I read these books on purpose. By doing this, I can get rid of negatie thoughts about myself and the world around me. In addition, I would be thankful of what I already have.
Secondly, why don't you watch the comedy shows or interesting TV programes during your free time?
Just for a while, try to get rid of all your seriousness from your mind and just laugh. ^^
Well, I hope these would be helpful and useful.

Sincerely,
Sam

I appreciate your tips. Those things would be very helpful to me. ^^
I think I can free myself from these emotional disorder sooner. I'll go to movie or something fun when I get my free time after mid-terms mext time, and try to remove all my seriousness as you said.
Thank you so much. Laughing Very Happy lol!
Mi Jin Jeong
Mi Jin Jeong
Flyer
Flyer

Back to top Go down

Post  Nam-suk Wed Apr 16 2008, 10:53

These days, I feel depressed and gloomy so often. I don't know why I do, but I guess that's because I think too much and complicatedly. There seems to be many things to do in my life and I am not sure I can get over all of those. Sometimes I feel so much pressed and lose my confidence. That's not me... Crying or Very sad
I really want to throw away this unnpleasant sensation from me myself and be back positive mi as soon as possible.

Dear Mi Jin
I might be able to understand you since most people have their own worries even though they're caused by different reasons...You're right,,Being positive is important..but sometimes..to realize something negative or to be changed for the better might be needed..Otherwise there might be no improvement inside or outside us..All you need to do is to make a balance between them..I guess..I know you are not a full time student..and so busy..but why don't you try to enjoy the weather at this time of year and have some sweet tea with your mother in a cafe..That might remind you of appreciation for your parents who have given you endless love and support and made you be here doing this..You'll be able to cherish it..

Plz, chin up!!

Kind regards and best wishes
Sam
Nam-suk
Nam-suk
Flyer
Flyer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Hye Jin Wed Apr 16 2008, 12:46

Please don't be much too affected by the depression. We all human beings feel depressed and sometimes lose confidence. It is more important to find the way you can get it over on your own.

What 's your hobby? What makes you happy? Try to find something that makes you feel uplifted or something that make you excited. And then try not to think about bad things that makes you feel down. Only focus on exciting things!!

Why don't you try new things like sports, new hobbies, musican instrument.

I hope steady warm days come soon. These days the weather has been changing every day. I think that is one of the reasons that makes you feel down.

I keep my fingers crossed for you~

Your friend Sam

Lee Hye Jin
Lee Hye Jin
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Help me , Sam. Empty Mi Jin! Sometimes I do , too.

Post  jihyun Wed Apr 16 2008, 19:00

Dear beautiful lady

Hi! What' up, today? Everything is going ok? I hope so.
I can totally understand your situation because I, myself sometimes feel it.
When I am so depressed, I start to arrange my stuff, such as books or clothes.
why don't you clean up your desk and your drawer, turing on the music loudly. Shake your body a little bit
when you clean the room and sing a song which you like most. Laughing I am sure you will get happier.

If you are warmed up(speeded up), just do some physical activity which can serve for your family or friends.
I do often clean the whole house instead of my parents who are very busy and tired more than me.
After this physical activity, sit down on your clean and shining desk, and write down some note about your
feeling and your recent life, what makes you that gloomy and blue. Then write down what you want to
get, where you want to go and what you want to do. Then imagine the situation when this wishes are really
realized.......Then I am sure you want to do your current tasks and jobs harder than before to get this things, feeling much better ^_____________^ I love you

Be Happy!!!

- love from Sammy-
jihyun
jihyun
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Help me , Sam. Empty I totally feel same with you

Post  Ryu Jeong A Wed Apr 16 2008, 20:48

How are you today, Mijin? Actually I almost have been in the same situation. Personally spring is my favorite season but I found myself wasting my valuable time, not doing anything meaningful. However, after 2 weeks or so, I've concluded that I had overloaded things on my shoulders out of the thought that new semester begins and I can do everything I want to do. How foolish I was to fill my schedule up with those works that I thought I had to do at a time. In the end, before fininshinng half the work, I had been stressed out and couldn't keep going. So, if you were in this kind of situation, not fully focusing on what you're doing but feeling irriatated even when you fininshed some of have-to-work, I recommend you that you should take a rest and have fun before rushing through it again, and don't be hard on you. Good luck to you~~
Ryu Jeong A
Ryu Jeong A
Flyer
Flyer

Back to top Go down

Help me , Sam. Empty Cheer up!!

Post  Jung Yoojin Wed Apr 16 2008, 21:04

Dear Mijin
This is little Sam. First of all I would like to comment on your picture,"How bright you are!" haha. I read your problem and suddenly I realize I hope you retrieve your smile as your picture! It looks so happy and sweet ! Mijin, cheer up! Nowadays the weather is gloomy and there is not much sun though. That could effect you, isn't it? But from tomorrow, the weather will be sunny. haha I talked too much on trivial things.
Let's turn to the topic! As I read your problem, you feel complicated recently. I want to recommend to you meeting new people around you. Because I think when you feel depressed, you can meet your close friends . But they can't fulfill your mind perfectly.
I mean if you meet new people around you , even they are not close to you , they can give some fresh air to your mind . Meeting new people can give energy and freshness.
How about having some tea with graduate school classmate? If you have some personal problem, why don't you share with them? I know it is hard to start with.
But sometimes strangers can hit the road~ I hope you will be better than before.
And it looks very good when I see your smile.
Cheer up!

Sincerely Sam.

Jung Yoojin
Jung Yoojin
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Bae Sung-han Sat Apr 19 2008, 05:45

Helo, depressed Pumpkin!
Wow, did you realize how many people around you try to help?
I have no doubt we will have your own way to overcom your irritating problems sooner or later.
I would like to tell you that the most essential step to be refreshed or improved, whatever you call it is fine, is share your feelings with others around you, who is totally honest and acceptable when you give your mind open. I am not sure how many people I can share my terrible things with.

In addition, it is a good method to give your gratitude to what you have right now. At times, people seem not to realise what they have because of their business and ignorance. I think we need to look back what you have got or what we were helped, or both. I am sure if you are happy with what you have got, you will thank yourself and God regardless of your troublesome now. It might be tough for you becasue we haven't learned that way to think and respond. Let's try before late.

And lastly, to find new things to be pleased should be okay as well.
My wife are so worried even though there is nothing she can control the problem. She complains and makes me bothered so much. But I cannot say anything to give answers. I think she knows them very well in some time.
Like her, you will certainly find your answer then.
Have a wonderful weekend without no worrries.

Bae Sung-han
Bae Sung-han
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Help me , Sam. Empty me, too...

Post  Kim Jin-Young Wed Apr 30 2008, 19:52

언니, as you said, I feel it in the same way. Something unexpected came up and much anxiety overwhelmed me these days. I think the reason we are so depressed is that we have to prepare for the hard exam to be a teacher in a public school. We can't take an exam until graduating from this graduate school of education. Caused by more than two years left, we may feel more stressful and be engaged in burdensome worries.
However, I came to realized something new in my life.
6 months ago, I left a couple of explanations at a daum cafe in detail about how I studied and prepare for the graduate school enterance exam. Many people tried to get in touch with me on line to ask for more information. I can't remember the exact number of students who are willing to enter it. Whenever I check those kinds of e-mails, there are always sentences like this; I really envy you..
I didn't know how thankful I can study in this department until those people let me know my precious position. Let's take the bright side and through this percious experience I BELIEVE we can be good teachers.. cheers
Kim Jin-Young
Kim Jin-Young
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum