English Advance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Give me some advice about traveling Sam please!!!

4 posters

Go down

Give me some advice about traveling Sam please!!! Empty Give me some advice about traveling Sam please!!!

Post  jihyun Wed Apr 16 2008, 20:52

Dear Sam.

Sam, how are you doing? I know you are such a busy person.
But, I hope you can make some time to help me to slove this problem.

I haven't traveled around for several years, because I was busy studying and working.
But now, I think it's time to do some traveling. Luckily I have four-day off on May 10-13.
After that, I may have public holiday on Thanks-giving day, but except that, I might not have any holiday for a year. So I really want to go somewhere and make some memory. But I don't know where to go and what to do.

Just for four days, what can I do and where can I go? Do you think it's too late to make a reservation?
Do I have to book package trip or go bymyself? Which is better? Where should I go? I am totally blank.

Here are some information about my short trip
1. go alone.
2. for four days in peak holiday season.(10th to 13th on May -I can depart on 9th) ㅠㅠ
3. money- the least, the better.
4. Not able to speak Chiness, Japaness.
5. I want to go Australia, NEw Zealand, Europe but I don't think I have enough time, do I? And then where?--;
6. very weak stomach ^^;;

Please help me Sam~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Question Arrow Exclamation

-Regard from Ji Hyun-
jihyun
jihyun
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Give me some advice about traveling Sam please!!! Empty Re: Give me some advice about traveling Sam please!!!

Post  Lee Hye Jin Wed Apr 16 2008, 21:02

Happy to meet you on-line. I heard you stayed home today~ What a good chance to study for the exam and about your trip.

There are a lot of web sites and books about trip. For example, the site 여행박사 is very famous for guide lines for trip to Japan. It's very easy to access and there is a lot of information about Japan. I also used the web site last year. I think I can recommend you if you want to go to Japan.

And you can find a lot of thick and easy to follow books about trip. Why don't you go to a nearby book store and get some information there.

Also you can join a web cafe for trip. You can find some mates to travel with you.

Have fun~

jihyun wrote:Dear Sam.

I haven't traveled around for several years, because I was busy studying and working.
But now, I think it's time to do some traveling. Luckily I have four-day off on May 10-13.
After that, I may have public holiday on Thanks-giving day, but except that, I might not have any holiday for a year. So I really want to go somewhere and make some memory. But I don't know where to go and what to do.

Just for four days, what can I do and where can I go? Do you think it's too late to make a reservation?
Do I have to book package trip or go bymyself? Which is better? Where should I go? I am totally blank.

1. go alone.
2. for four days in peak holiday season.(10th to 13th on May -I can depart on 9th) ㅠㅠ
5. I want to go Australia, NEw Zealand, Europe but I don't think I have enough time, do I? And then where?--;

-Regard from Ji Hyun-
Lee Hye Jin
Lee Hye Jin
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Give me some advice about traveling Sam please!!! Empty sad to say.............

Post  jihyun Wed Apr 16 2008, 21:39

Thanks Hye Jin.
But sad to say, I was so busy today to do school-my company(?) stuff. ㅠㅠ
As you know we not only me but my students have mid-term exam.
So I had to prepare my exam for students, ㅠㅠ Poor me!!

And there are so much information. That's why I can choose.
I can ask you tomorrow, after exam, face tp face ㅋㅋㅋ. See ya~~~~~

What an instant feedback and feedback ^^* Laughing

Lee Hye Jin wrote:Happy to meet you on-line. I heard you stayed home today~ What a good chance to study for the exam and about your trip.

There are a lot of web sites and books about trip. For example, the site 여행박사 is very famous for guide lines for trip to Japan. It's very easy to access and there is a lot of information about Japan. I also used the web site last year. I think I can recommend you if you want to go to Japan.

And you can find a lot of thick and easy to follow books about trip. Why don't you go to a nearby book store and get some information there.

Also you can join a web cafe for trip. You can find some mates to travel with you.

Have fun~

1. go alone.

-Regard from Ji Hyun-
jihyun
jihyun
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Give me some advice about traveling Sam please!!! Empty Re: Give me some advice about traveling Sam please!!!

Post  Liz Fri Apr 18 2008, 12:01

How about Hongkong?
Have you ever been there? This January, I went there. Although, it was second time visiting there but I enjoyed very much staying there. You don't need to speak Chinese. It will be helpful but it's not necessary. Hongkong is also very safe city so you don't need to worry about the safety. At first visit, I stayed there for 2 nights and 4 days. If you plan carefully, you won't miss anything.
Liz
Liz
Flyer
Flyer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bae Sung-han Thu May 01 2008, 09:51

It is very hard to say where to go during the break time.
At frist, I envy you what you are going to do that time.
Secondly, I might say that you go singapole or some country not far way from Korea. I think you also mentioned it on the list.
Lastly, there are a lot of places such as islands in Korea. If you want to do so, you need more friends to go with because I think travelling alone in Korea seems nowadays hazardous.

And there is one thing I would like to wonder. Why do you take break on 13th May? I will be teaching on that day. I am just curious.
A happy holiday!

Best wishes,
Sam

1. go alone.

-Regard from Ji Hyun-
Bae Sung-han
Bae Sung-han
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down