English Advance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's quite chilly again!!;;

3 posters

Go down

It's quite chilly again!!;; Empty It's quite chilly again!!;;

Post  Boyun Park Thu Apr 24 2008, 09:15

Is it only me? Smile I thought the weather was wonderful for past couple days~(especially around day time-- it almost seemed like a summer!! Exclamation ) but after some rain, it's quite chilly and cold again.. Sad and Windy also!!! Hope everyone takes care well because it's easier to get cold in this weather~!! maybe all these fluctuation in weather are due to global warming and pollution like we saw on former video clip?;;

Anyway, have a great week and see you all in next class cheers
Boyun Park
Boyun Park
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

It's quite chilly again!!;; Empty Re: It's quite chilly again!!;;

Post  Bae Sung-han Wed Apr 30 2008, 07:45

What a day, isn't it?
The last couple of days, I couldn't help putting more clothes on myself. -actually I didn't feel good enough to wear summer clothes.
I was expecting the day would be mild, so I brought my autumn's clothes to the school to put on in case the weather would change. But there was no chance to put them on becasue it was very good and I can say rather it was hot.
I like the weather which gives me much activeness and under this weather I can do anything. Today I have 4 classes to go right now, 2 classes down. Usually I am exhausted at the end of day. Therefore whenever I think of Wednesday, I am a bit depressed. I wish the number of class were less than 5 classes.

I know many graduate students teach in the schools.
I hope you will have a wonderful day today within the brightly sunny day.
Bae Sung-han
Bae Sung-han
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

It's quite chilly again!!;; Empty now it's beatiful spring weather...

Post  Kim Jin-Young Thu May 01 2008, 05:26

Boyun Park wrote:Is it only me? Smile I thought the weather was wonderful for past couple days~(especially around day time-- it almost seemed like a summer!! Exclamation ) but after some rain, it's quite chilly and cold again.. Sad and Windy also!!! Hope everyone takes care well because it's easier to get cold in this weather~!! maybe all these fluctuation in weather are due to global warming and pollution like we saw on former video clip?;;

Anyway, have a great week and see you all in next class cheers

Hi~ Lady~^^
These days, the weather had ups and downs. In this weather, we are susceptible to catch a cold. Two weeks ago, I caught a bad cold which gave harsh influences on my throat. Embarassed In my case, I usually don't take any shots or medicine when I became ill, I try to get over a cold with taking a rest in bed, or eating hot soups.
However, my throat got worse and worse to the degree that I couldn't talk anything at all. I was depressed because I had a lot of things to do such as upcoming mid-term exam and teaching students. Now my condition has returned to a normal though, it was a hard time to get over.

As you know, the weather is getting warmer and warmer, so we can feel the favorable weather. If we miss this right time, we have to wait for one year again.

The whimsical weather already had passed, I think. Very Happy
It's time to enjoy spring until crazy summer comes. ^.^
Kim Jin-Young
Kim Jin-Young
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

It's quite chilly again!!;; Empty Re: It's quite chilly again!!;;

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: