English Advance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cast your vote! Journal submissions online here in the forum?

2 posters

Go down

Should we use the composition forum online to post all journal entries?

Cast your vote! Journal submissions online here in the forum? I_vote_lcap71%Cast your vote! Journal submissions online here in the forum? I_vote_rcap 71% 
[ 12 ]
Cast your vote! Journal submissions online here in the forum? I_vote_lcap29%Cast your vote! Journal submissions online here in the forum? I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 17

Cast your vote! Journal submissions online here in the forum? Empty Cast your vote! Journal submissions online here in the forum?

Post  Jason Renshaw Tue Mar 18 2008, 22:13

Looking around through this forum, I am wonderstruck by the beautiful depth shown in the journal entries, and the kind, insightful responses from classmates.

I'm inclined to think we should (as a class) do all our journal entries online here in the forum, so that we can share each other's thoughts and benefit from so much wonderful writing.

However, I do believe in a democratic classroom, so let's vote on it, shall we?! What do you think? Share all our journal entries together online, or keep them strictly private?

Let me know your thoughts...

~ Jason
Jason Renshaw
Jason Renshaw
Admin
Admin

http://onlinEnglish.net

Back to top Go down

Cast your vote! Journal submissions online here in the forum? Empty I totally agree with your opinions

Post  Kanghoon Jang Sun Mar 23 2008, 13:59

I can easily write something that I want to.
also, look at other people' writing and what other people's thinking about special topics.

I already lean over to this one. Other people also follow this way.

That is a great thing for us!

Sorry for responding so late!!!
Kanghoon Jang
Kanghoon Jang
Superstar!
Superstar!

Back to top Go down

Cast your vote! Journal submissions online here in the forum? Empty Re: Cast your vote! Journal submissions online here in the forum?

Post  Jason Renshaw Sun Mar 23 2008, 14:12

Kanghoon Jang wrote:I can easily write something that I want to.
also, look at other people' writing and what other people's thinking about special topics.

I already lean over to this one. Other people also follow this way.

That is a great thing for us!

Sorry for responding so late!!!

Thanks Kanghoon.

Your openness and willingness to experiment with your efforts in a group setting are really great. You are a good role model to others who get themselves stressed and wound up about showing their writing efforts to other students.

With an attitude like yours, many writers-in-training could achieve a lot more success...

Best regards,

~ Jason

Jason Renshaw
Jason Renshaw
Admin
Admin

http://onlinEnglish.net

Back to top Go down

Cast your vote! Journal submissions online here in the forum? Empty Re: Cast your vote! Journal submissions online here in the forum?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down