English Advance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abby's 4th Lesson Plan

4 posters

Go down

Abby's 4th Lesson Plan Empty Abby's 4th Lesson Plan

Post  Abby Yun Mon Apr 07 2008, 19:30

It's too big to uproad my file.
So, I leave the link to my blog (even though I hardly ever use the blog)
Sorry for making you confused.

Please enjoy my 4th lesson outline and don't hesitate to leave your opnions.
I want to get your opinions :-)

http://blog.paran.com/ziorcee/25454309

Best Wishes,
Yun, Ji ah
Abby Yun
Abby Yun
Mover
Mover

Back to top Go down

Abby's 4th Lesson Plan Empty Re: Abby's 4th Lesson Plan

Post  Young Tue Apr 08 2008, 13:46

I enjoyed your outline. I like that your outline has specific explanation. And in the drill section, it is a good idea that you devide three parts and explain each one. Plus, tip table looks so cute and effective.
Young
Young
Superstar!
Superstar!

Back to top Go down

Post  deep26 Sat Apr 12 2008, 10:31

Hello Abby Very Happy
Your lesson outline is impressive. I think is neatly orgernized and your detail explanation on this
outline is also impressive. I think you poured lots of effort for producing this assignment...
I like your idea of explaning words for students. When studenrs learn new words in classroom, if teachers show real example sentences and give more easy-to-understand and detailed explanation for students, it will be more helpful for students.
The midterm exams are coming... Cheer up and good luck for you! Very Happy
deep26
deep26
Flyer
Flyer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Renshaw Sun Apr 20 2008, 01:57

Abby Yun wrote:It's too big to uproad my file.
So, I leave the link to my blog (even though I hardly ever use the blog)
Sorry for making you confused.

Please enjoy my 4th lesson outline and don't hesitate to leave your opnions.
I want to get your opinions :-)

http://blog.paran.com/ziorcee/25454309

Best Wishes,
Yun, Ji ah

Hi Abby,

You've done a great effort here.

For the noticing section, at first I felt a little mixed about the approach because you introduce some complicated terms for the learners to work with, and this might distract them a little from the chance of direct noticing with the language they already have at their disposal. Of course, you have a good approach to helping them understand these, so your noticing section involves some vocabulary development as well. It's original and creates your own style, so I like that.

In your drill section, I would have liked to see some more choral work to ease students into the language practice. You pretty much hand it straight to the learners to work on by themselves. That might work in a confident class, but other classes could stumble a little and lose confidence if they're not entirely sure what to do.

The discourse awareness section is well formatted, but I didn't see any particularly original approach for helping the learners learn or notice more about English discourse patterns. I think you need to add something a little more innovative here in terms of how you apply it in the classroom.

Despite those criticisms, this is a very good piece of work, and shows a lot of thought and confidence in your ability to deliver a speaking lesson. That's great!

~ Jason

Jason Renshaw
Jason Renshaw
Admin
Admin

http://onlinEnglish.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down