English Advance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notice regarding 5th lesson outline

3 posters

Go down

Notice regarding 5th lesson outline Empty Notice regarding 5th lesson outline

Post  Jason Renshaw Fri Apr 11 2008, 06:24

Hi students,

The Fifth lesson outline (focusing on an academic skill/approach) is due on Monday, April 14 - for your information.

I will be getting two more sample lessons up online very soon (hopefully tonight). Sorry for the delay! One of those samples will be focused on an academic unit, to help you with both the 5th lesson outline and also the second stage of the mid-term exam (to be applied on Wednesday).

Remember also that the first exam slot (Monday morning) will require a real-world/situational lesson outline from you, with a dialogue as the basis. Almost all of you are already very good at producing this kind of lesson, so don't allow yourself to get stressed about it! Just do your best and be your best - you'll do just fine.

Take care,

~ Jason

Jason Renshaw
Jason Renshaw
Admin
Admin

http://onlinEnglish.net

Back to top Go down

Notice regarding 5th lesson outline Empty Thank you^^

Post  Jeong,HyoJin Fri Apr 11 2008, 10:50

I was doing my homework in teaching department PC room.
strangely, I wanted to check forum. Very Happy

Thank you for extension! Very Happy
Have a nice weekend and See you on Monday with mid-term exam. Wink
Jeong,HyoJin
Jeong,HyoJin
Flyer
Flyer

Back to top Go down

Notice regarding 5th lesson outline Empty Re: Notice regarding 5th lesson outline

Post  Kanghoon Jang Fri Apr 11 2008, 12:41

I am still waiting for examples that you are supposed to post. On the other hand, I totally understand your tough schedule. I hope that my online of 5th one would be better compared to previous one.

I am looking forward to seeing that!

Sincerely,

Kanghoon
Kanghoon Jang
Kanghoon Jang
Superstar!
Superstar!

Back to top Go down

Notice regarding 5th lesson outline Empty Re: Notice regarding 5th lesson outline

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down