English Advance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important message from Jason... Please be a little understanding for the next week

2 posters

Go down

Important message from Jason... Please be a little understanding for the next week Empty Important message from Jason... Please be a little understanding for the next week

Post  Jason Renshaw Tue Mar 11 2008, 20:30

Hello dear students,

My parents arrived today from Australia and they will be staying here with us for one week. They haven't been to Korea since I got married 5 years ago, and they have been painfully parted from their little grandson for more than 15 months, so this is a rather special time for me and my family.

So please be a little patient and understand that I may not be able to give you a lot of personal feedback about your work over the next week. In addition to hosting my family, I need to spend 3 hours every day driving to and from Daegu (I live in Changwon in Kyungnam province). I'm not sure if you noticed, but I also design and write all my own original materials for my classes, so that involves a lot of time for preparation as well.

I pride myself on giving every one of my students individualized attention and feedback. You will see this starting from the end of next week when my family returns to Australia.

In the meantime, please show some patience. I will return such understanding in kind, when you have exams, teaching practicums, job interviews or personal family issues. A good teacher-student relationship is based on consideration and give and take, so let's understand and help each other.

By the way, I think my students at KNU are the best - the absolute bee's knees (so to speak). I really enjoy teaching all of you.

That's it for now. Take care and I can't wait to see you all in class again soon.

Best wishes,

~ Jason
Jason Renshaw
Jason Renshaw
Admin
Admin

http://onlinEnglish.net

Back to top Go down

Important message from Jason... Please be a little understanding for the next week Empty I did but..

Post  Kanghoon Jang Thu Mar 13 2008, 17:36

I want to do again here!
I already posted my message about this one in your another class I am supposed to take.
However, I would like to get extra points here.. Very Happy Cool

I hope that you have great time with your family. sunny
Kanghoon Jang
Kanghoon Jang
Superstar!
Superstar!

Back to top Go down