English Advance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OP1 Topic: Write about your deepest fear and your greatest hope...

Go down

OP1 Topic: Write about your deepest fear and your greatest hope... Empty OP1 Topic: Write about your deepest fear and your greatest hope...

Post  Jason Renshaw Wed Mar 12 2008, 12:06

* Write about your deepest fear and your greatest hope

* Read what your classmates write about this topic, and respond to as many of them as possible. By respond, I mean say how you feel about their fears and hopes.

Please try to do this over the next week or so. I'm not going to force you to do it, but all the things you write and contribute and respond to in the forum count towards your final grade. There is a special function in the forum that allows me to call up all of your posts in one section. I will use that to determine how participatory, creative and proactive you have been.

Thanks and best of luck with it. I'm looking forward to seeing your wonderful creative efforts in the forum...

Take care, ~ Jason

Last edited by Jason Renshaw on Sat Mar 22 2008, 21:46; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Subject + Course assessment changes)
Jason Renshaw
Jason Renshaw
Admin
Admin

http://onlinEnglish.net

Back to top Go down