English Advance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TWIST TURNY STORIES .

Go down

TWIST  TURNY STORIES . Empty TWIST TURNY STORIES .

Post  jangdj Wed May 28 2008, 22:47

Hi, it’s the year 2015. I am a Korean student and I have just graduated from high school. I really have to say that I feel very proud of and confident in my English proficiency! I am not a special student. I am average. But almost all “average” students in Korea these days like English and can use it well. That’s because English education in Korean public school is very different now compared to 10 years ago.

First of all, we ,ve a couple of English only classes everyday compared to the past. I heard from my cousins who were high school student ten years agothat they used to have bout four to five classes per week using only Korean. I think that would not be very helpful for English learners, Now , we have a class with bilingual tacher and some teachers whose first language is English. -- GHOST WRITER-

Next, we have many various chances to speak English outside classroom. There are many intersting "English Only Zone" in our neighborhood and we can have a conversation with ither people in English. It is really interesting we don't need to just memorize the grammar any more, and we can practice English ANYWHERE WE GO. in English only zone there are real cafe resturants and movie theratres where we need to speak English when we want to get some advantages . ------ Han Kyung Jae.

In addition to that , the atmosphere of English classees in Kor has begun changed than before.
So to speak, students were accustomed to speak to speak in korean in Eng classes ,but nowadays laearners are encouraged to speak only English . In retrospect learners laughed at that situation but they started to speak english. How amazing it is! S the students feel very natural to speak English and they enjoy that circumstances. _----------- Jung You Jin.

Every students has a English Robot which is a specially designed to understand only english . Whenever we speak to him in English ,it immediately response to us and records our speaking. This robot is actually highly intelligent., so it helps us our study and even homework a lot as long as we use English . We really love this robot. so we practice a lot. __ __ ___ ___Lee you Jin.

Everyclass has " library" corner. Cabinets are brim with English book. Everymorning , it is our duty to read any book wriien in English for 30 min. During the time ist is not allowed to look into dictionary. So we have to guess the meaning based on the contents. I mean coherence and cohesion. It gives me good chance to learn English and makes me confident . I am not puzzled even when I encountered unknownwords because I can make up it using my general knowledges . ^^ Lee Kyung Im______ ______

Lastly , there is a class called culture of English speaking countries . This class gives us the opportunity to better understanding of the culture anf way of thinking plus.
It teaches the customes in academic fields as well such as the manner you have an interview professor or whan you are engaging in academic wrtiting. ____ ____ __ Ryu Jung -a
jangdj
jangdj
Mover
Mover

Back to top Go down