English Advance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journal 8 Do not download movie illegally

4 posters

Go down

Journal 8 Do not download movie illegally Empty Journal 8 Do not download movie illegally

Post  Ji hye Lim Mon Jun 09 2008, 18:11

A few days ago, Kung Fu panda was released in Korea for the first time. This is not surprising anymore. Transformers, Iron Man, Spider-Man3 and other movies first released in Korea. Now, we can see American blockbuster earlier than American.

When I first heard about this, I thought that our movie market and industry had developed come a long way. So I was really proud of our developing. But my friend told me that there is another reason.

The reason is that many Korean download movie illegally. So American movie studio decided to release movie for the first time in Korea, and in so doing, reduce illegal download.

After I heard this, I feel shame. Because I watched movie on computer for free sometimes. I also saw many people download movie for free. Actually, I had no qualms about this. When I think about Korean image from other country's sight, I rethink about this. This is bad act.

If someone who usually watched movie on computer for free, stop watch anymore.
When we save ticket price 7000 won, We lose our country's image which can't buy with money.
Ji hye Lim
Ji hye Lim
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Journal 8 Do not download movie illegally Empty Re: Journal 8 Do not download movie illegally

Post  Youn Sujin Mon Jun 09 2008, 18:53

One of my friends had nearly accused of uploading a movie on a p2p site. He was just trying to save a little bit of money, however, he had to pay for the his action. I forgot the exact amount of money, still it was tens of thousand won, I think.
Youn Sujin
Youn Sujin
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Journal 8 Do not download movie illegally Empty I must stop downloading movie.

Post  HyejinJeon Mon Jun 09 2008, 23:09

Actually, I download movies or TVshows. Everyone knows illegal downloading makes our movie industry worse, but movie ticket is too expensive. In addition, too many movies are made, and people have some problems in selecting good movie. They leads people to download movies illegally. Certainly download movie is illegal . Everyone tries not to download anymore, Korean movie association must try to make solutions.
HyejinJeon
HyejinJeon
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Journal 8 Do not download movie illegally Empty Re: Journal 8 Do not download movie illegally

Post  Hyun a Ji Mon Jun 09 2008, 23:39

Many people maybe know download is illegal. But it's too temting. Because it costs too cheap compared to watching movie in movie theater. However we should keep to a rule for better society.
Hyun a Ji
Hyun a Ji
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down