English Advance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important homework reminders... due by Thursday April 3

2 posters

Go down

Important homework reminders... due by Thursday April 3 Empty Important homework reminders... due by Thursday April 3

Post  Jason Renshaw Sat Mar 29 2008, 12:33

Hello students,

This is just a reminder of the tasks you need to get done before next Thursday's class (April 3rd).

1. You need to watch the video news articles from last week (March 27), choose one and post your opinions and predictions in relation to it. Click here

2. You need to go back to the video news articles from the week before (March 20), read what fellow students have written, and try to post as many replies giving positive and constructive feedback. To do so, you just need to click on the "QUOTE" button and type your reply to the particular student. You should try to do as many of these as you possibly can. Click here

3. You need to type up the Twisty-Turny Story you took away with you from the class on Thursday, March 27. Your job is to edit and finish off the collective story so that it is as cohesive as possible. Remember to include the story title and the names of the people who contributed to it, and separate the parts into clearly written paragraphs. For more specific information and instructions, click here. Pilsu has already posted his there in the thread and it is an excellent example of what I'm looking for in this task.

This week is pretty demanding in terms of the follow up homework tasks, but I don't think I'm asking you to do unreasonably much to help develop your practical English skills. Show me what great and dedicated students you can be...

Good luck with it and I look forward to reading your efforts.

Best wishes,

~ Jason

Jason Renshaw
Jason Renshaw
Admin
Admin

http://onlinEnglish.net

Back to top Go down

Important homework reminders... due by Thursday April 3 Empty Thank you

Post  eunjin39 Wed Apr 02 2008, 13:29

Thank you for reminding us of the homeworks ~!! Smile
See you tomorrow evening~~!!