English Advance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role model for online participation...

4 posters

Go down

Role model for online participation... Empty Role model for online participation...

Post  Jason Renshaw Wed Apr 02 2008, 21:33

Do you think you've been working hard and participating well online in this forum?

Really?

Take a look at this lady:

http://englishadvance.niceboards.org/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=31

Do you want a perfect score for your participation in this course? Best you take a leaf out of that lady's book...

Do and be your best by sharing your best. Very Happy

Take care,

~ Jason

Jason Renshaw
Jason Renshaw
Admin
Admin

http://onlinEnglish.net

Back to top Go down

Role model for online participation... Empty I'm impressed...

Post  deep26 Thu Apr 03 2008, 16:30

I know this lady cause we were in many of the same classes and I remember she was one of the hard-working
colleagues of mine. And I'm impressed her participations after clcking on the link above and seeing her profile.
I think I was being kind of lazy in the participation... I'll be more diligient in online(of course in outline, too!) and thank you for showing us a good inspiration, Jason. Very Happy
deep26
deep26
Flyer
Flyer

Back to top Go down

Role model for online participation... Empty what a wonderful person!

Post  Kanghoon Jang Fri Apr 04 2008, 09:49

She is so impressed. I really try to catch up what she does here but it is really hard for me. It is a good thing that we can learn from her about writing styles, hard-working, diligence. I like to learn something from other people. I have a class with her. When I see her, she always concentrate on her jobs in classrrom, really listen carfully to Jason's lectures. It makes me really endearing. Therefore, I also follow her suit and I want to appoint her as my role model of English.( Of course, if she doesn't mind..)

I am going to talk to her next time!! hahahaha.. Razz
Kanghoon Jang
Kanghoon Jang
Superstar!
Superstar!

Back to top Go down

Role model for online participation... Empty unbeliable!!

Post  han Fri Apr 04 2008, 11:26

How many composition did she made? Surprised..

She made me feel that I need to write as much as I can though it's not as much as hers.

Unfortunately, I haven't read all of her writing yet, I think I need to read her writing after finishing my one.
han
han
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Role model for online participation... Empty Re: Role model for online participation...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down