English Advance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journal Entry 3

3 posters

Go down

Journal Entry 3 Empty Journal Entry 3

Post  Kanghoon Jang Tue May 27 2008, 19:37

We had a lot of obstacles in our life. Especially changing time for something we have to do is one of the difficult situations However, I think that People try to avoid from it even though they can get it over by themselves. Plus, we have known that we should change what we have when we do something different but it is not easier than we expect because we already got used to our life. That is why I think we need two things to change.

First of all, we need a person or people as a role model. We do not predict our life in the future. Therefore, we are always curious that what I do right now is really right or really involved with my final goals. However, if we have a role model in our life, we do not worry about that because the role model already passed what we exactly do right now and the role model would be able to give us advice if they are alive. Like Simba who is a main character in lion king, for instance, he also has his father as a role model. That is why he can finally go back to his kingdom after seeing his father’s imaginations.

Secondly, we need real friends who can make us be inspired. I think that our generation can’t leave without our sincere friends. Especially, when we have trouble, most of friends can’t say the true in front of us. They try to give us solace or just listen to our story without any advice. However, if you have sincere friends who can say the true or say it is your fault in some situations, you could be different from before. Like Simba, for instance, he can’t go back to his kingdom because he thinks he made his father die. However, thanks to meeting old friends, finally he can go back to his Kingdom.

In conclusion, we can change ourselves with our role model and sincere friends. Plus, we need our constant efforts too. If you have those things, you would be lucky because it is not easy to have those who can do that. If you don’t have the people, you should find them to flourish our life. I think that except the people, there is nothing in our life.
Kanghoon Jang
Kanghoon Jang
Superstar!
Superstar!

Back to top Go down

Journal Entry 3 Empty Re: Journal Entry 3

Post  Sera Jung Thu Jun 12 2008, 19:32

Superstar Like a Star @ heaven ~ Your essay allows me to recognize that people can not live alone in the world and individuals can give positive influences each other. You suggested that having a role model in one's life is a great booster . Unfortunately, I don't have it. I would like to find someone who I can admire giving me opportunites to look back on my attitudes and goals.
Sera Jung
Sera Jung
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko, Min-Jung Sat Jun 14 2008, 10:28

Hello, superstar! As you said, I've always wanted a mentor in my life. When I was young, I didn't know what a mentor was and what it was for. Now, we all have one's own menotr in our mind, I think, it is really important to have a mentor in your teenage. As I'm a parent, now I try to be a mentor of my own children, which seems the most challlenging job in my life.. ^^
Ko, Min-Jung
Ko, Min-Jung
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down