English Advance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OP4 : What do you think needs to be done to improve English education in your country?

2 posters

Go down

OP4 : What do you think needs to be done to improve English education in your country? Empty OP4 : What do you think needs to be done to improve English education in your country?

Post  Ju-mi,Im Sun Apr 06 2008, 21:42

OP4 : What do you think needs to be done to improve English education in your country?

-

I think to improve English education in my country, developing various materials is needed.

Every language itself is authentic, so everything to surround us can be good materials in learning languages. In the past, students were taught English by boring and limited ways such as using only a textbook and translating the text. As technology is developed, however, we come to apply it to education. For example, students can listen to what English native speake says and contact real English easily, using internet web site. Nowaday is much more efficient comparing to the old days. Therefore, I'm sure the more materials we make, the better result we get.

Secondly lots of materials can guarantee many chances to study English. Students could learn English in school before. If they wanted to learn English more and get better education fitting learners' level, students had to take private academy or tutor. Those were sole ways and a burden to parents. On the other hand, if there are various materials, students can get more opportunities. For instance, students can practice their English by using a computer at home alone. It will be able to solve one of serious problems, private education.

In conclusion, in the aspect of efficiency, developing various materials is necessary, and for this active supports are needed from government for Korean English education.
Ju-mi,Im
Ju-mi,Im
Flyer
Flyer

Back to top Go down

OP4 : What do you think needs to be done to improve English education in your country? Empty I agree with you.

Post  Hyun a Ji Wed Apr 09 2008, 04:27

Your essay subject is similiar with mine. I agree with you. lots of materials can guarantee many chances to study English. Thus we should try lots of material for students. Very Happy
Hyun a Ji
Hyun a Ji
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down