English Advance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journal 3

2 posters

Go down

Journal 3 Empty Journal 3

Post  Ju-mi,Im Sun Apr 06 2008, 21:56

Journal 3 : Happy Birthday

Every year, we have special day at least once a year. It's a birthday. Actually this Wednesday is my birthday, so I come to think of a birthday.

Do you remember when you were young what you did on the day? I used to have big party with friends receiving many presents and eating delicious food together. It was very great to me as a child.
Yet as time goes by, the splendor of a birthday disappears and even the day is considered as a part of nomal and daily days. I express a gratitude to parents and have time to reflect myself. How completely an attitude toward a birthday is changed. It becomes the day when I appriciate everything given to me. Probably now I get true meaning of a birthday.

Of course I'm excited a little counting down my birthday and waiting for celebration from friends who didn't contact each other a lot. I remind the feeling in the past but don't reveal such an emotion as much as before.

The most certain thing is that a birthday makes us happy, isn't it? Because birthday is birthday as it is. Very Happy
Ju-mi,Im
Ju-mi,Im
Flyer
Flyer

Back to top Go down

Journal 3 Empty Happy birthday to you

Post  Ji hye Lim Mon Apr 07 2008, 16:46

I really celebrate your birthday. You find true meaning of birthday.Actually, I'm afraid of coming birthday because I don't want to get old anymore. Mybe, I get Peter pansyndrome. Very Happy
Ji hye Lim
Ji hye Lim
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down