English Advance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyun-ae(Jessica)'s 5th lesson outline

4 posters

Go down

Hyun-ae(Jessica)'s 5th lesson outline Empty Hyun-ae(Jessica)'s 5th lesson outline

Post  deep26 Sun Apr 13 2008, 14:34

This time, I uploaded my lesson outline in my blog, too.

I think everybody's are busy these days because of midterm exams...

Let's study hard and I hope everybody can get good results! Very Happy

http://blog.naver.com/i_am_hyunae
deep26
deep26
Flyer
Flyer

Back to top Go down

Hyun-ae(Jessica)'s 5th lesson outline Empty Hi Jessica~

Post  Jung namsook Sun Apr 13 2008, 20:20

How are you? I think you will be more relaxed and comfortable than I am. Since I haven't done yet my assignment, I'm not in the mood of being ready for sweet dreams. I could learn something from your lesson plan, though. I think you have the right abilities to be a teacher, such as, hardwork as well as intelligence.

Good night,

Namsook
Jung namsook
Jung namsook
Superstar!
Superstar!

Back to top Go down

Hyun-ae(Jessica)'s 5th lesson outline Empty Re: Hyun-ae(Jessica)'s 5th lesson outline

Post  deep26 Sun Apr 13 2008, 21:06

Thank you for your good comment. Very Happy
I also learned a lot from your assignment in this forum! I was impressed. It was not so long but well-stuructured and gave me many things to think about.
I'm sure you'll be a good teacher, too!

Good night.
deep26
deep26
Flyer
Flyer

Back to top Go down

Hyun-ae(Jessica)'s 5th lesson outline Empty What's going on here?kkk...

Post  Byung-keun Son Sun Apr 13 2008, 21:32

What's going on here...kkk? I am so glad to have classmates like you guys! Giving a nice praise to each other seems so good and through this we will improve our learning in this course together!! And I think you guys are studying for mid-term tomorrow. I just guessed it because we are all on the forum now. Good luck on your exam and there is no doubt that both you guys deserve to be a good teacher!!!
Byung-keun Son
Byung-keun Son
Mover
Mover

Back to top Go down

Hyun-ae(Jessica)'s 5th lesson outline Empty Re: Hyun-ae(Jessica)'s 5th lesson outline

Post  Jason Renshaw Sun Apr 20 2008, 02:15

deep26 wrote:This time, I uploaded my lesson outline in my blog, too.

I think everybody's are busy these days because of midterm exams...

Let's study hard and I hope everybody can get good results! Very Happy

[url=http://blog.naver.com/i_am_hyunae
http://blog.naver.com/i_am_hyunae[/quote[/url]]

Hi Hyunae,

This is quite an inspiring lesson outline! While at certain points (for example, the drill section) I think you might struggle to get through so many point-by-point activities without dragging the lesson out, I think the great thing here is that you are showing a lot of deep thought about your applications, putting your own stamp of originality on them, and thereby really preparing yourself well as a teacher who needs to put something like this into practice with a real class of learners.

One thing I really liked about almost all parts of your lesson was your emphasis on making the language flexible and relevant to the learners. That's great.

While the detail is outstanding, I think you may need to think a little more about how to make some of the applications more active and fun for your learners. This level of detail in an approach is great so long as you can keep your learners on track and engaged the whole time.

For the production section, remember that many students may not know how to prepare food (even simple food!). In that case, you might like to open it up a little more and allow students to produce "crazy recipes", where they can use their imagination and make those kind of gross recipes that teenagers seem to relish contemplating for a laugh. So long as they are using the language and skills correctly, the actual content could be more flexible and entertaining.

Overall, a really outstanding effort. You are putting so much thought into your approach, and that is really impressive!

~ Jason

Jason Renshaw
Jason Renshaw
Admin
Admin

http://onlinEnglish.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down