English Advance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st Journal. <Cheer up. My Brother>

+4
Young
Younghee choi
Jung namsook
Jihye Park
8 posters

Go down

1st Journal. <Cheer up. My Brother> Empty 1st Journal. <Cheer up. My Brother>

Post  Jihye Park Sun Apr 13 2008, 20:12

Today, I'd like to talk about my brother. He is 2years older than me and him and me look very similar.
Cause unfortunately he isn't tall as a man but I am tall as a woman. Somebody asks me " Are you a twin? "
after seeing his picture. When I meet his friend even by chance, I get embarrassed easily cause they always say I'm looked like him but just have longer hair.

He was my idol and a rival when I was young. He looked handsome and he was looked perfect to the small girl. Always followed and immitated him. Although I was too young to go to a prescool I wore the uniform (of him!)and waited him till he got home. If he eats rice I eat and if he play the soccer I had to do it.

However, he didn't seem welcome me. Even though we went to the same primaryschool, he went alone or even when we went together, he didn't allow me to hold his hand. It was harsh to me. Crying or Very sad Long times after he confessed that he had just felt shame and he was regretting what he'd done to me.

(Grown up, I've realized that just 'his being' is very thanksfull for me. Considering the time when parents are not more existance, I feel he is the most precious being. At the same time, I say to my parents 'thanks'. Cause they gave us my brother who can be the only one I'm connected by blood. Of course I can give a birth but I think it's a bit different and actually I can't imagine that far.)<- I've said this before.

These days, he's struggling to get a job. Today also he took an exam and said that it was really hard. He was looked exhausted and I felt sorry about that. I really wish he gets job as soon as possible and there's no more barrier in front of him. For his future.
Jihye Park
Jihye Park
Mover
Mover

Back to top Go down

1st Journal. <Cheer up. My Brother> Empty How sweet you are!

Post  Jung namsook Sun Apr 13 2008, 20:31

If I had a younger sister just like you, I would be so loving you. I already know you are such a lovely person and thus I think you must be a nice to your brother. Most of all, Catching my eye on your journal, I would have loved to read it. Considering when I first met you in class, I thought you would be a little cold girl. Now I find you are the person in the opposite world where you are always cheeful and caring about other classmates all the time. You made me unfold some prejudice about students in French major. Sorry, I used to misunderstand those students in fashion.

I'll be expecting your next journal.
bye

Namsook

Last edited by Jung namsook on Sat Apr 19 2008, 13:53; edited 1 time in total
Jung namsook
Jung namsook
Superstar!
Superstar!

Back to top Go down

1st Journal. <Cheer up. My Brother> Empty Re: 1st Journal. <Cheer up. My Brother>

Post  Younghee choi Sun Apr 13 2008, 21:12

It looks like you have brotherly affection.
It is good to have siblings to depend on.
In that sense, I am really grateful to my parents since I have 4 siblings.
Good luck to your brother in getting a job.
Younghee choi
Younghee choi
Superstar!
Superstar!

Back to top Go down

1st Journal. <Cheer up. My Brother> Empty Lovely sister.

Post  Young Fri Apr 18 2008, 12:08

Jihye, you have very sweet heart.
It's not easy to see strong affection towards siblings among the young.
I am the oldest one of three children, so I was usually strict to my younger sister and brother. I thought the oldest should be like that. However, now I regret that I wasn't sweet to them.
After marriage, I came to consider relations between siblings very precious. Nowdays, I and my younger brother and sister are like friends. We share our concerns, try to help each other, and support as well.
Though you are not too old, you have a good attitude to your brother.
I'm jealous of your brother.
Young
Young
Superstar!
Superstar!

Back to top Go down

1st Journal. <Cheer up. My Brother> Empty Re: 1st Journal. <Cheer up. My Brother>

Post  Hyun a Ji Tue Jun 10 2008, 05:59

Family is the most important person in our life. I had one brother, he is five years younger than me. But I wasn't kind person, I didn't take care of him even though he was very young. When I was a high school student, I always cried out to him when he came to my room. At that time, I thought he didn't understand at all because he was too young. However He is 18 years old in high school, he remebered my crying something like that. He said I always cried out to him. Crying or Very sad I'm so sorry about him. I decided I will be good sister for him.
Hyun a Ji
Hyun a Ji
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Cho Jun-woo Tue Jun 10 2008, 06:54

I have two older sister like you. Surprisingly, my secomd eldest sister is a naval officer. She had so hard time like your brother. Next year, I'm going to fallow her but not a naval officer, an army officer. I respect my sister. It's so hard for man to be an officer however she made it. I don't daubt your brother will make it!
Cho Jun-woo
Cho Jun-woo
Mover
Mover

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko, Min-Jung Sat Jun 14 2008, 10:40

I also have a brother. It seemes that we always feel competitiveness and friendship at the same time. It's a blessing to have a sibling as we get grow older. I wish your brother luck with the job. Your love beside him will help him a lot.
Ko, Min-Jung
Ko, Min-Jung
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

1st Journal. <Cheer up. My Brother> Empty Brother...

Post  Seyoung Yoon Mon Jun 16 2008, 00:08

I also have a brother, actually in my case, younger brother, but I'm not in such a good relationship like you with my brother. Because I think he always think me as a rival. We fought a lot and while I lived together with my family-before I entered university, we didn't have close relationship. I regret that. Now, I cannot be his side even though I want to be, for I am far away from him. I envy you and your brother's relationship. I have to pay more attention to my brother now on.
Seyoung Yoon
Seyoung Yoon
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down