English Advance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important message from Jason... Please be a little understanding for the next week

+4
Yoobin Cha
billy
kim young-ah
Jason Renshaw
8 posters

Go down

Important message from Jason... Please be a little understanding for the next week Empty Important message from Jason... Please be a little understanding for the next week

Post  Jason Renshaw Tue Mar 11 2008, 20:32

Hello dear students,

My parents arrived today from Australia and they will be staying here with us for one week. They haven't been to Korea since I got married 5 years ago, and they have been painfully parted from their little grandson for more than 15 months, so this is a rather special time for me and my family.

So please be a little patient and understand that I may not be able to give you a lot of personal feedback about your work over the next week. In addition to hosting my family, I need to spend 3 hours every day driving to and from Daegu (I live in Changwon in Kyungnam province). I'm not sure if you noticed, but I also design and write all my own original materials for my classes, so that involves a lot of time for preparation as well.

I pride myself on giving every one of my students individualized attention and feedback. You will see this starting from the end of next week when my family returns to Australia.

In the meantime, please show some patience. I will return such understanding in kind, when you have exams, teaching practicums, job interviews or personal family issues. A good teacher-student relationship is based on consideration and give and take, so let's understand and help each other.

By the way, I think my students at KNU are the best - the absolute bee's knees (so to speak). I really enjoy teaching all of you.

That's it for now. Take care and I can't wait to see you all in class again soon.

Best wishes,

~ Jason
Jason Renshaw
Jason Renshaw
Admin
Admin

http://onlinEnglish.net

Back to top Go down

Important message from Jason... Please be a little understanding for the next week Empty Re: Important message from Jason... Please be a little understanding for the next week

Post  kim young-ah Thu Mar 13 2008, 21:37

Please don't worry about that. We are persons...We are not an absolute being. When we are in trouble, let's understand and help each other. And have a good time with your all family including your parents.
kim young-ah
kim young-ah
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Important message from Jason... Please be a little understanding for the next week Empty Spend as much time as possible with your parents.

Post  billy Mon Mar 17 2008, 11:27

Very Happy I think all the students are more than willing to understand you.
Don't be concerned about some delayed replies.
Be good to your parents
and show them wonderful things to see in this season of Korea.
billy
billy
Flyer
Flyer

Back to top Go down

Important message from Jason... Please be a little understanding for the next week Empty Don't worry~:)

Post  Yoobin Cha Mon Mar 17 2008, 22:27

I think that all of students will surely understand you !

Have a great , wonderful time with your family alien

http://english.tour2korea.com/index.asp
Yoobin Cha
Yoobin Cha
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Important message from Jason... Please be a little understanding for the next week Empty It's O.K. ^^

Post  Kyeong-im Tue Mar 18 2008, 11:48

As the others said, it's ok. We are so generous~! Very Happy
Take care & have a good time with your family.
Kyeong-im
Kyeong-im
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Important message from Jason... Please be a little understanding for the next week Empty I understand ~~

Post  eunjin39 Wed Mar 19 2008, 20:42

Cool Laughing Very Happy I understand ~~sunny I hope you are having (or had) a great time with your parents!! cheers

*Bee's knee.. I just wondered and looked it up..
= Meaning : Excellent - the highest quality.
from: http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/the-bees-knees.html
eunjin39
eunjin39
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Important message from Jason... Please be a little understanding for the next week Empty Oh, gosh~~

Post  Kang Eunmi Wed Apr 09 2008, 22:30

I found this information now. Which means, I'm not a dedicated student enough, am I?
No, actually it takes me a little time to know how to uas this website.
Anyway, I eveny you Jason.
I really miss my father who passed away ten years ago. Crying or Very sad
I think you had a wonderful time with them!
Kang Eunmi
Kang Eunmi
Flyer
Flyer

Back to top Go down

Important message from Jason... Please be a little understanding for the next week Empty Thanks!

Post  Jason Renshaw Wed Apr 09 2008, 23:00

Kang Eunmi wrote:I found this information now. Which means, I'm not a dedicated student enough, am I?

I think you're plenty dedicated enough, Eunmi! On another note, I am very sorry to hear your father passed away. That must be very tough.

And yes, we did have a wonderful time while my parents were here. Take a look!

Important message from Jason... Please be a little understanding for the next week Rensha10

Important message from Jason... Please be a little understanding for the next week Jamie_10

Jason Renshaw
Jason Renshaw
Admin
Admin

http://onlinEnglish.net

Back to top Go down

Important message from Jason... Please be a little understanding for the next week Empty Re: Important message from Jason... Please be a little understanding for the next week

Post  sunnypine Fri Apr 11 2008, 21:24

Jason Renshaw wrote:
Kang Eunmi wrote:I found this information now. Which means, I'm not a dedicated student enough, am I?

I think you're plenty dedicated enough, Eunmi! On another note, I am very sorry to hear your father passed away. That must be very tough.

And yes, we did have a wonderful time while my parents were here. Take a look!

Important message from Jason... Please be a little understanding for the next week Rensha10

Important message from Jason... Please be a little understanding for the next week Jamie_10

WWWWOOW!! I like your pictures!! HAHA what a lovely family! I really hope your parents had a good time in Korea. Very Happy They weren't scared on any of the rides at Lotte world, were they? They look so young!! and they are really close to your Jamie! That's really cool Laughing
sunnypine
sunnypine
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down