English Advance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journal Entry 3: Dan in Real Life

4 posters

Go down

Journal Entry 3: Dan in Real Life Empty Journal Entry 3: Dan in Real Life

Post  Jung namsook Thu May 01 2008, 09:43

Movie: Dan in Real Life

The Korean version of this movie is Dan in Love. It plots how Dan traces back to real life throughout the love set aside in his life. Dan is a widow such a strict to three daughters, who are in the track of learning to love. The story unfolds in a way that how important family is; love occupies much to be a real life.

It's a unique movie taking on a sort of classic middle-aged depressed love story. It is enough to imply how each family member is so meaningful that life may be delighting and exciting. Dan ever met a woman by chance while having vacation in his parents place. Both felt affection having a pleasant talk, shes been just going out with Dans younger brother, though. Having a wonderful time at the cozy, comfortable and so relaxing home with all family members, the lady who is luminous and hilarious comes to realize that shes also in love with Dan.

The house represents a typical lovely home surrounded by beautiful nature being harmonized with a long bridge from a distance. Each family member is so heart warming. Most of all his sweet family is so impressive that they willingly listen to their concerns. They truly seem to value a family time sharing a variety of activities, working out in the morning, playing drama directed by each siblings family. That reminds me of international convention enough to cater to the needs of attendants. However, its rarely possible to build an exotic, natural and fabulous house before I kick the bucket.

Nonetheless, my husband and I have been dreaming of constructing our wonder land for our own in the near future. We also thought of adding more to our family because it might look seemingly weird if theres only child and parents in a big house. Balance should be in there, hence, we both reached to plan to have lovely children as well as a beautiful house. As seeing the love between Dans family members, I come to appreciate the devotion of all my family members.

From Dan life and his family, I once more thank all my family, especially my husband. He is the person to wake me a real life and love. Although Im liable to be forgetful, I would like to bear in mind the fact that how much I eager for a successful family and resolutions of playing a right role as a wife and mother.

Last edited by Jung namsook on Fri May 09 2008, 19:52; edited 2 times in total
Jung namsook
Jung namsook
Superstar!
Superstar!

Back to top Go down

Journal Entry 3: Dan in Real Life Empty Re: Journal Entry 3: Dan in Real Life

Post  Inkab Tue May 06 2008, 20:34

You should let your husband read this journal to acknowledge your sincere love to him!
I probabley have to learn the way you appreciate what your husband has been doing for you since looking backing on myself, I am always forcing my husband to thank me for every thing I've done for him, such as giving him a son who looks exactly like him or doing hard laboring for his parents, which he never did for my parents. Smile
Inkab
Inkab
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Younghee choi Thu May 08 2008, 21:22

I am tempted to watch the movie when I read your journal.
Recently, I had a family gathering since my sister's family from New Zealand came to Korea for a visit. It was a good time for me to feel the love of my family.
As I get old, I realize how valuable and important it is to care for each other.
Thank you for recommending a good movie.
Younghee choi
Younghee choi
Superstar!
Superstar!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanghoon Jang Mon May 12 2008, 19:16

Well, there are many ways to learn how important love is. As one of the people having heartless heart, I had never thought about the love with anyone before I realized the importance of family love in Japan. That is why I have changed a lot in terms of my behaviours, words and even thinking ways when I make the important decisions involved with family even people who are around me.

To be honest, I am going to choose my family if I have to choose one between my career and family because there are no questions about family. Plus, I realize that if I have the wonderful family that I have been thinking in my mind, I would be able to create my opportunities again for careers. Therefore, I am searching for my Miss Right now with my sincerity! Surprised
Kanghoon Jang
Kanghoon Jang
Superstar!
Superstar!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down