English Advance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OP2]: Mr. Glenn Spicer: The Teacher Who Inspired Me

2 posters

Go down

[OP2]: Mr. Glenn Spicer: The Teacher Who Inspired Me Empty Re: [OP2]: Mr. Glenn Spicer: The Teacher Who Inspired Me

Post  Younghee choi Tue Apr 08 2008, 12:54

To be frank, I was overwhelmed by the length of your writing at first, but as I was going on reading with patience I found it was like an amazing short story.
I was so touched that I almost cried when I heard that Mr. Spicer was in coma and then I was relieved when he recovered from it.
Mr. Spicer's life is really dramatic and impressive. I believe his undaunted struggle and positive mind might rescue him from the lure of angel of death.
I could realize that your love of writing stemmed from his ineffable great inspiration.
Thank you for providing us with your dedicated writing as a perfect example for us to model after.
I am learning a lot from you and your writings at the same time.
Younghee choi
Younghee choi
Superstar!
Superstar!

Back to top Go down

[OP2]: Mr. Glenn Spicer: The Teacher Who Inspired Me Empty A teacher has an eye for the student's future!

Post  Jung namsook Thu Apr 10 2008, 22:24

I'd faild to finish up reading your lenthy essay in a time and yet I now found Mr. Spider is just like Spider man who voluntarily help and brush something up for his students. Besides, Mr. Spider even got his female stuendt out of an adversity that nobody could be helping wih. Regarding especially for Jason what he is, without Jason's spider man, I would'd be willingly ready for preparieng for his strict but very helpful lesson. He've been proved, in fact, that mental fitness could be able to overcome a critical disease. I mean it's very unterstanding he'd made some miracle come true in reality.

Not every, but a number of teachers in here are afraid of taking risks of making trials and errors for one step more of quality education. I've been understanding till now, though, I would like teachers and to-be ones to come up with more innovative as well as useful device for English education. While we've been reluctant to completely change and enhance education, how much time have flied away. There's no time to waste any more.

I hope Korean students also will be enjoying meeting an inspirted teacher who could lead and read students very well. Moreover, those teachers could find out the aptitudes of the students will be a green light in each student's life and make more miracle just like Mr. Spider.

Thanks again for your devotion to our class.

Namsook
Jung namsook
Jung namsook
Superstar!
Superstar!

Back to top Go down